Mobile Issues

Guest Advisor

Guest Advisor

Whenever attempting to play on Android (chrome) or iOS(safari) there are several issues that seem to stem from one larger, more basic issue. 

When starting a fight, or any dialogue box appears over the main page, the size of that box cannot be altered or scrolled within, unless a scroll bar has been programmed within it. This is normally not an issue, as the player can zoom out of the entire page to make the text unreadable but able to click outside of the box thereby making it go away.

this is true for any knowledge page, item page, creature page, fight page, mood page, Or active player page. It is reproducible several times(at least by me). I have not left gateway island on either my main or alt, so I’m unaware of that impacts the issue. However, I noticed that even on the desktop versions you can’t change the size of the in-game pop-up, which seems to be the issue. If you try to scroll, or change the size it only impacts the main page( now the background). Though this only works to an extent.

i have tried using the desktop mode of both safari and chrome on mobile and this seems to resolve the issue for 95% of the occurrences. However larger pop-ups, such as fights create such a large dialogue box that you cannot click out of them to change pages because it requires you to click the “x” button at the top.

perhaps telling players that telling their mobile browser to open the game in desktop mode, or adding the game script that when you click outside of the combat box it disappears, especially considering you can always view the fight information again later.

Thanks, sorry it’s long. Just wanted to be as detailed as possible.