Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New interface issues

Issues with the new interface , both technical and related to gameplay changes that might influence things badly.

  1. (id48) Map location of online players used to show dots on map, in the flash map, and its no longer in html. Needs to be fixed The code for the flash is usable here, array of coords on the image for each location, exactly what is needed, just needs to put a dot there.

  2. Started by Chewett,

    Hidden private and secret stuff:

  3. if you set a mood status and it has an error, the panel disappears, the mood panel appears in the middle, and you cant see the error. This is something to be fixed, but i cant image how right now. The sidebar pushes content to the central popup on certain resolutions , it does that by default so it does so for anything loaded there, i dont want to change that. I will think of something eventually

  4. Idle page needs converting similar to login page. note: could be similar or at least less complex and more intuitive, nobody reads that much text anyway

  5. Also, when setting up rituals, the default is 50% VE, but the slider is on the far left (0%). So I if I want to set 0%, I have to slide it to the right and then to the left again... @Chewett Slider needs to be changed to something better, this one does not work on mobile/table, maybe you could move it in a central place and/or fix it or use bootstrap?

  6. Started by Chewett,

    That wouldnt be too bad to convert to HTML5 either FYI

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by Chewett,

    Breaks the page if lots of long text is used:

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Started by Chewett,

    I could make that HTML5 if you wanted.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. The mood panel seems to have clipping issues I made two screens of how it looks on my screen at high and low res. If you don't see it the same then maybe you don't see the latest changes. At low res it is clipping at the bottom because it can't fit everything in. I decided that its better to hide the rest of the moods than showing a scrolbar. I will consider this bug closed for now, but if you dont feel the same, reply

  10. Hello dears, I am having a problem with the visual layout of the MD interface and would like to ask if this could be corrected. At normal browser zoom, some parts of the interface are crowded and overlap visually, particularly the central game area and the panels on the right. At the same time, there is a considerable amount of unused space on the page. I tried reducing the browser zoom to check whether this would correct the problem, but it does not. As shown in the second screenshot, the entire interface simply becomes much smaller and difficult to read, while the elements still do not make effective use of the available space. Could the layout please be corrected so th…

  11. Started by Sephirah Caelum,

    I think I've discovered something strange: I can log into the game, but it seems I'm not actually connected. I can access the game, but other players don't appear, and I can't interact with the chat. I'm not sure when this started. It might have been when I crossed the door with fire on the other side in the Tribunal. Over the past few days, while I was at the Foundation, I was already experiencing these issues, but I assumed they were normal for the scenes I was going through. Yesterday, I logged out to try a guest account. When I logged back into my account, everything seemed to work again, and I could even access my inbox messages. However, I'm now experiencing exactly…

  12. Hi, I’m currently unable to open conversations in the Inbox. The Inbox itself loads and I can see the messages and previews, but when I try to open a conversation, I receive the error: “The server did not answer. Please try again.” I’ve attached a screenshot showing the issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

  13. Started by Vahr,

    I noticed there’s a new interface for MD when I use my phone to access it. However when I tilt my phone to put it in landscape mode, I’m in the former interface. In this new interface, my right side bar/menu is gone. Attached is a photo of this. Update: In landscape mode, I’m able to write in other people’s public logs but the “Who’s Online” button is blocked by the bar at the bottom of the page. No matter how I scroll, it remains blocked. Also, I’m on an iPhone and using the Safari browser. The photo in landscape mode (wide) is the one that refers to this update. Update 2: I’m now able to see and write in other people’s PLs in the new mobile interface.

  14. As title says, the forge no longer works on mobile. It cuts off your creature list not allowing you to scroll to submit the offerings to the forge.

  15. Started by Vahr,

    I don’t know where to put this on the forum so I’m posting it here. I’m on mobile and I’m not sure if other people are experiencing this but the text that says “players online here” and “RP Reality requirement” is covering the “Info” text. Here is a photo of the occurrence.

    • 1 reply
    • 546 views
  16. Started by jakubhi,

    Sugestions -> Suggestions (do we have a typo thread somewhere? This is not really a bug but I have no idea where to put it)

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by MRAlyon,

    It's quite difficult move into the realm... Every step I get the error in the attached image... In plus on mobile it's really frustrating move into the realm with scroll down... I need to continue scroll the interface... It's possible remove it on mobile?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by jakubhi,

    Scene: Loreweaver's Lock The chat overlaps with area description.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by Aia del Mana,

    I have noticed that this is the image when one has no messages: Although the function were quite clear, I believe it would be best to replace the image with one which did correspond to the appropriate background. @Muratus del Mur - one would merely need to replace the image ("nomessages.jpg"); similarly, one finds a similarity when one has no fights. I have sent a message to thee with the replacement images for these.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by Fyrd Argentus,

    Fyrd and all his alts have always had a problem getting the OOC chat box to check right. You had to position the mouse right along the bottom edge in order to register a click. Fyrd just got a25 tools, and now it works right for him, but not his alts, so it's not been fixed. It's just invisible to A25 users... which is everybody who could fix the problem. Catch 22.

  21. Fyrd etc. etc. The mouse goes to a hand, and the link works, but there is no color, and no ap cost/route name displayed.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Fyrd Argentus 187066 iMac Chrom OS x Low priority if this didn't stop the submission, medium otherwise. Writing in upper right corner implies problems defining variables.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  23. Fyrd, Mac OS X Chrome, Very Low Priority First time ever I clicked on a creature from the battle Summary page. You get weird overlay displays, where the "ghost" of the creature page is scrolled up and down over a previous scene. Hitting back buttons gets weirder. Eventually screen refreshes get you out.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Attached below are the screen snippings of Chrome and Firefox: Chrome: Firefox:

  25. Fyrd iMac OS X Chrome. Every clickie I've looked at today, the upload link is part covered by the password link. Medium-low priority I guess...

Member Statistics

  • 4588 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Marvolo_ Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 183.1k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.