New interface issues
Issues with the new interface , both technical and related to gameplay changes that might influence things badly.
127 topics in this forum
-
I was idle (I think - I didn't have to give a robocheck), came back to the game (in gg fort), clicked on my own name, and it claimed I was idle. Besides the personality smear, I believed it to be wrong. I tried going idle and coming back, but it insisted I was still idle. I logged out, and it forced me to wait the cooldown period, as if I had logged in earlier. So after the cooldown period, logged on normally. It still says I'm idle. Reset the terminal and tried again. Still idle. Conducted a battle and won. Still says I'm idle. Chatted with others, who say I look idle.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Had 15 full devices, bounty said I got two more. They do not appear. Number seems capped at 15. Shouldn't say I can get them if I can't. Just sayin'.
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
If you slowly mouse down through the list, Quest - QDoc - Navigate - etc. most spaces between menu items are inert. However, the spaces between the last three menu items are wonky. Passing over the space between Wishshop and Items sets the menu into a whirly frenzy. The space between Items and Shop does the same, with the addition that you can lose the menu completely. If you hope for people to spend things in the shops, you do NOT want to discourage them from using these menus!
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
In-game messages, if the message is very very long, the buttons at the bottom are not accessible by scrolling. Only see the tops and have to guess what they are (reply is left-most). I am using an older iMac, running Chrome.
- 4 replies
- 984 views
-
I only have this one so far but is it possible to make it so that the notification that you've received something a bit more apparent? As you can see, I have the glow that I would assume denotes that I have a notification of sorts. But when I go to look... Nothing is highlighted. There is no indication that I have received anything. It wasn't until I checked "Alliance" earlier today that I noticed that I even had an invitation to MDA. If everything has been checked or opened, the glow goes away.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I have one item that shows up as a favorite, but pressing the [Favorite] button on other items won't make them favorite too. My one favorite item's button says [Unfavorite] so it is a command, not a tag. I see no functionality like this if you go into the inventory page, only the panel on right.
-
- 0 replies
- 702 views
-
-
In shop, roleplaying items: Sentence at top reads "Even drops of your on blood..." should read OWN.
-
- 0 replies
- 663 views
-
-
Many of my papers fit side-to-side in the window provided when clicked. Most have vertical scroll bars along the right-hand edge. However, my "comments on self" page is too wide to fit in the window. The right-hand edge is clipped off, and conceals the vertical scroll bar. It takes some experimentation to find that you can scroll using mouse click and hold, in both directions, exposing the vertical scroll bar. There is no horizontal scroll bar, even at the bottom of the page. Note: I probably pasted a word doc into the existing editor, but there is no way to set document width that I see in the editor.
-
- 0 replies
- 722 views
-
-
The button doesn't fit in the space allotted, and the right-hand bit is shifted to the "next line" of the column.
-
- 0 replies
- 827 views
-
-
With negative stats, the +% changes are also negative.... so I'm in a position that using weapons and wearing armor HURTS me. Not intuitive....
- 1 reply
- 876 views
-
This seemingly random popup appears constantly for me. I am not entirely sure how to reproduce it, but it seems most likely to happen when youve opened up MD on a phone browser, and eventually close the browser app. The longer you wait before returning the more likely it seems to pop up. The actual scene does not change, all it does is refresh your entire page, and thus this seems low priority and an annoyance at worst.
-
- 0 replies
- 913 views
-
-
If you travel to Willows Shop, one of the Guards outside shows up, and immediately you get the following message "Clicky Not Available". It should be noted I'm still able to enter Willows Shop, so it seems the system knows I beat it prior. I should also mention that the scene that used to house BSRs Avatar as a clicky on the island, also now shows this exact message due to a second arrow showing up there. If any more messages like this pop up, I'll simply add on to this thread.
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
Attempting to favorite anything or unfavorite anything in your item inventory does not result in any sort of actual change. The buttons are unresponsive even though they clearly light up orange when clicked.
-
- 0 replies
- 986 views
-
-
Creature images don't seem to be showing correctly in bestiaries either. Screenshot attached.
-
- 0 replies
- 851 views
-
-
While not priority as it doesn't necessarily impede gameplay, this does seem to be an unintended bug that slightly changes how we battle. The layout (entire scene, players, chat box etc) and only that layout itself refreshes. This can be recreated by participating in any offensive battle. Directly post battle, if you battle and close it to move on to the next and maximize speed/efficiency, it can be seen refreshing every single time. This happens whether you watch it or not, as a close eye still mid fight should be able to see it refresh.
-
- 0 replies
- 904 views
-
-
@Muratus del Mur The papers popups are completely buggered, really hard to use them:
-
- 8 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
let me permanently remove the "switch to chrome message" after log in, it is pissing me off i will not change to chrome
- 7 replies
- 1.6k views
-
Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 11Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 30Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_library.php on line 30Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_libra…
-
- 0 replies
- 865 views
-
-
Makes attacking somewhat difficult!
-
- 15 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Previously this used to show a number of key scenes in the red area. It no longer does this. Low priority
-
- 2 replies
- 958 views
-
-
The new map seems to only load dots for the "current land" however we have a couple lands (4, 3) which have a single map but both dots. It would be good if we could fix this in some way, maybe specify which land the map should load?
-
- 0 replies
- 843 views
-
-
Should probably be the same map as land 3
-
- 0 replies
- 947 views
-
-
Whenever i log in after a long enough time (usually sleep so i guess like 8ish hours) i get a notification that my scene changed - but it did not - then it reloads the page automtically - this removes all open popups - including bounties (i was lucky that the giftbox showed up again afterwards) very annoying
-
- 1 reply
- 877 views
-
-
The map position dots dont show nicely at: 7_sunnybedroom_1 @Muratus del Mur
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Several people reported it to me but now I see the bug. I got the ping of a new message and the thing glowed. I went idle and then came back and now its not glowing, but when I click I can see the new message. This might be why some LHO's reported to me they dont get reminded of messages?
-
- 0 replies
- 832 views
-
Member Statistics
- 4588 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Marvolo_ Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 183.1k