Papers completely buggered

Chewett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I wanted to rewrite my Comments on self page, but it appears I used a lot of css that isn't recognized anymore (yea, I claim it's css). I don't know where to put this, can anyone help?

Deprecated: Non-static method SpawAgent::getAgent() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 590

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eregi() in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/util.class.php:185 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php(590): SpawAgent::getAgent() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php(830): SpawEditor->getHtml() #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.docwrite.php(216): SpawEditor->show() #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/util.class.php on line 185

my notes list is also broken with similar errors 

eprecated: Non-static method SpawToolbar::getToolbar() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 200

Personal Notes   - These informations are for your own private use.

Deprecated: Non-static method SpawAgent::getAgent() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 590

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eregi() in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/util.class.php:185 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php(590): SpawAgent::getAgent() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php(830): SpawEditor->getHtml() #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.notesdocwrite.php(186): SpawEditor->show() #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/util.class.php on line 185
Edited by Syrian

• 1 month later...

Topic
but for a little more clarity, ive recently come back to MD after years of inactivity.
i tried to edit my papers (and by papers i mean all of them)and im getting a repeating error message all the way down the screen. 

i can still read the papers as they were but any attempt at editing gets borked.

as a side note, i first tried to edit my papers on GWI, but after failure there i went to the MDA. same result both times

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawConfigItem has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/config.class.php on line 37

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawConfig has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/config.class.php on line 80

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawEditorPage has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawEditor has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 91

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SPAW_Wysiwyg has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 840

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawTbItem has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/toolbar.class.php on line 37

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawTbButton has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/toolbar.class.php on line 103

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawTbDropdown has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/toolbar.class.php on line 158

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawToolbar has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/toolbar.class.php on line 217

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawTheme has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/theme.class.php on line 22

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SpawLang has a deprecated constructor in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/lang.class.php on line 23

Editing Document - Personal hate list
                  -- Default --               -- Transparent (Custom) --               Old paper I               Old decorated paper               Leather notebook (needs html)                        

Deprecated: Non-static method SpawToolbar::getToolbar() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 231

Deprecated: Non-static method SpawToolbar::getToolbar() should not be called statically in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php on line 231

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eregi() in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/util.class.php:185 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php(590): SpawAgent::getAgent() #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/editor.class.php(830): SpawEditor->getHtml() #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.docwrite.php(216): SpawEditor->show() #3 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/spaw/class/util.class.php on line 185