Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New interface issues

Issues with the new interface , both technical and related to gameplay changes that might influence things badly.

  1. Fyrd etc. as Bongo The whole business of drinking the potion to see the loreroot gaurdians doesn't make sense right now, as they start out looking like humanoids, and don't change when you drink the potion. Wasn't there supposed to be a different picture at first? I'll try to get snapshot proof with my other skulking alt.

  2. Fyrd Argentus, 187066, iMac OS X, Chrome Low, low priority This one exit button doesn't work. You can exit by clicking off to the left. [More info: The Oak Fort Alliance Hall is identical in this inertness.]

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  3. Fyrd 187066 iMac OSX Chrome Low priority The numbers that add to the base are in color. This used to be the legend explaining those colors, with little colored squares, now it's wonky.

  4. Player name: Demonic God Player ID: 210928 Browser: Firefox + Chrome Operating System: Windows 10 Importance: Moderate / Low Description - What happens when the bug occurs: Firefox: Chrome: As seen, bottom part is not visible / can't be scrolled to on either browser. How to reproduce the bug: Click on a player's name Click on Public Log icon to access their public log What you expect to happen: Bottom part to be visible/scrollable

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by Fyrd Argentus,

    We have at least 2 reports now of pickle use giving hallucinations (error messages) upon which the pickle remained. I isolated one such pickle passed back to me and it functioned normally. Ergo, it is not the pickle but the circumstances or environment of its use. Anyone that can provide solid information leading to a solution of this issue will receive a reward - possibly a fresh pickle.

  6. Started by Aia del Mana,

    When attempting to load a heat-jar into the totemiser, this error appears. I note that the totemiser is otherwise completely functional.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. The WP menu tells you that you need to be in the MDA to grant a WP (if you have at least 1 WP reward code active). This message can fail to show, and the normal "redeem code" menu is shown instead. At the moment, I have two suspected causes: A cache issue that should go away after a forced reset Firefox specific issue This was about... a week ago? I didn't test it further (and couldn't, given the problem requires WP codes to try and replicate).

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by Chewett,

    As below:

    • 0 replies
    • 992 views
  9. Map works on the grounds. Hit map inside the building and you get a gray haze, no map, no controls, no action. Have to refresh the page to make it go away. Of course I have not tried every single room, but several in the front do this, and all I've tested. Oddly, when viewed outside, there is a dot for an MP5 way the heck off to the north-west, where I don't think there are any lands, but of course I don't know that for sure.

  10. Today Fyrd did elaborate to myself of an issue with the maps, other than the map of Realm 1. It is noted that the map background artwork is absent, but the markers for player locations are still functional. One notes that the map for realm 1 were different - in the sense that the map is comprised not of a solitary background illustration, but instead of multiple illustrations displayed as clickies; other realms (such as realm 3 and 7) are instead coded as a background illustration. Below were the result when one attempts to access the map from a location outside of realm 1.

  11. The orange indicator of ritual limit for species is not seen on the new interface

    • 0 replies
    • 915 views
  12. Started by Fyrd Argentus,

    Click the compass twice slowly and you get normal looking white menus. Click it quick, i.e. double click, and you get blue selection highlights on the menu titles.

  13. Creatures with tokens that improve their max VE, still shows the original max VE when viewed in the Creatures page.

  14. Can we get rid of this sentence once they give a password? Gets annoying and redundant.

    • 0 replies
    • 847 views
  15. Started by Kaya,

    When hovering over an arrow (or other clicky that allows moving to another scene) the old mouse over text indicating where you'll move to does not show. Currently it only shows AP cost. For example the top arrow in the below scene (7_ascendstairs_1) used to say something along the lines of: "Statue Hall Steps" and the bottom arrow used to say: "Foundation"

  16. Can't really see it all as I fall "asleep"

    • 0 replies
    • 889 views
  17. Started by Ungod,

    I cannot select, say 5 messages, and 'delete selected messages' (nothing is deleted). I can delete each message individually, when I read it. the 'delete selected messages' button in the message list is not working?

    • 0 replies
    • 864 views
  18. Started by lashtal,

    The issue comes when you want to write or reply to a PM. When clicking on the label menu it opens and closes immediately, making impossible to pick the label. I found a work-around: once you click on the label menu, you can move up and down with keyboard arrows. (using Firefox 88.0 on a 10.14.6 Mac OS)

  19. Started by MaGoHi,

    the timer shrunk and moved

    • 0 replies
    • 810 views
  20. So I seem to have a problem with closing every pop up window, because obviously there is no close button and wherever I click it still doesn't close. I have to refresh to be able to close the pop up. For example, like this veteran active button: And especially for inventory pop up it leaves a transparent mark like this: As for the sidebar menu it doesn't seem to work for me, every button from the bottom menu is no longer integrated with the sidebar, whatever I click on below it just brings up a pop up that I can't close (like picture 1) and the sidebar only shows the mood panel all the time. I use Windows 10 with Edge browser.

    • 0 replies
    • 885 views
  21. Started by Sunfire,

    Not ideal for thick fingers

    • 0 replies
    • 741 views
  22. Started by Fyrd Argentus,

    Happened on Gateway Island, too. Give an error message window, then say can't use again for a long time.

  23. Started by Fyrd Argentus,

    So a few days back I spent a wp on opening the Loreroot back entrance. Seeing what I got, I'm certain I had this 8 years ago. Was this lost in the transition? Is that wp gone? MDA WP logs don't go back that far. All the guards showed up too - Loreroot front door, Willow's shop, etc. (not a problem actually, and may have been due to going through Gateway Island) I also used to have access to Champion's Dome, though I understand there have been changes around that. I did do the MB branch of the (now optional?) story after getting off the island. If this is genuinely gone, maybe the WP Shop should no longer offer MB Chapter II & III access....?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views

Member Statistics

  • 4588 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Marvolo_ Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 183.1k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.