Wrong max VE for tokened creatures

I am unsure whether this were indeed a bug, or if it were related to the new interface.

It appears that tokens will only take effect during combat; thus, there is no increase in the maximum vitality when the creature were not within combat.

39 minutes ago, Aia del Mana said:

I am unsure whether this were indeed a bug, or if it were related to the new interface.

It appears that tokens will only take effect during combat; thus, there is no increase in the maximum vitality when the creature were not within combat.

There are two types of VE token AFAIK, one that increases maximum VE, and one granting VE in combat as extra health / (over) - heal at the start.

Max VE affect regen amount and how much you can heal/store inside the creature before combat. These max VE boosted crit can be heal to precisely how much max VE they have after token - so you end up seeing things like 16000 / 10000 VE. Since maxVE token effect appears to be unchanging (not affected by vitality percentage) and in creature menu (you can heal them to above their base max VE to their tokened max VE) - I do believe this should be considered a bug.