Map function inside MDA building freezes

Map works on the grounds.  Hit map inside the building and you get a gray haze, no map, no controls, no action.  Have to refresh the page to make it go away.

Of course I have not tried every single room, but several in the front do this, and all I've tested.

Oddly, when viewed outside, there is a dot for an MP5 way the heck off to the north-west, where I don't think there are any lands, but of course I don't know that for sure.

I have found the issue:

There is no map for all coordinates in realm 4 (all locations starting with "4"). There is a map for realm 3 - the very same map.

Scenes, however, are configured to load the map for their realm.

This is related to this previous bug noted by Chewett.

One method to fix this would involve duplicating the map, but this would result in those within the same map but different realms being unable to see each other upon it.

I am able to create the map and perform of some cartography to place the markers (for Chewett or Mur to upload), but I wonder if this should be resolved along with Chewett's noted issue.

Edited by Aia del Mana

Yes the map for realm 4 the inside of the MDA building does not show up. It was previously the same map for realm 3 the outside of the building visually, but different instances of a map such as while inside you wouldnt see map markers from outside and vice versa (or at least while outside you wouldnt see the inside ones)

I have already placed the markers for both realms but obviously the realm 4 has no map for the markers to show up on, I still have the texts for where the markers go if you want it. Although the markers may seem a bit misplaced depending on how the markers show up as they have some variance to show spacing between players

dot for the extra player librarytunnel and others are new ones that werent on the list at the time

Edited by Mallos

The library-tunnel dots are yet to be placed correctly, given the consideration of where they do arise.

Mallos: If it is the will of Chewett, or of Mur, I will create the map, so that the markers may be placed upon it, but they will be beholden to the restriction I have stated above.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears from a brief discussion with Mur that the "indoors" map - realm 4 - should be separate from that of "outdoors" - realm 3.

As the images would otherwise be identical, I believe the map should be enlarged when one were indoors; I will have to attempt this when I am granted some time, and plot of the new map-markers for it also.

• 3 weeks later...

I have uploaded a map for realm 4 (the indoor portion of the MD Archives).

I have also made note of the coordinates of each room's location in realm 4 - they are within the spoiler-tag below; @Chewett or @Muratus del Mur may I have these uploaded? They will need to replace the previous map-marker locations for the same spots (as the map were now different).

Spoiler

$spotx['4']['1x2']['3'] = '243x383';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['4'] = '241x204';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['5'] = '239x249';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['6'] = '177x328';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['7'] = '160x356';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['8'] = '108x346';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['9'] = '153x277';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['10'] = '132x234';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['11'] = '188x238';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['13'] = '188x238';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['16'] = '353x233';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['17'] = '186x291';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['18'] = '184x264';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['19'] = '162x262';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['20'] = '209x255';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['21'] = '210x263';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['22'] = '272x255';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['23'] = '272x270';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['24'] = '124x253';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['25'] = '306x327';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['26'] = '326x354';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['27'] = '240x270';
$spotx['4']['1x2']['28'] = '341x277';

Edited by Aia del Mana

Ah; I have made a mistake in a single coordinate. The others, I believe, are functioning as intended.

Herewith, the incorrect coordinate:

$spotx['4']['1x2']['13'] = '377x337';

Edit: This has been fixed, with thanks. This thread, I believe, may now be closed.

Edited by Aia del Mana