Images
-
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_224813.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
NFTs created from the new api, in md, from bestiary creatures. You can find them also on opensea.io where you can view there rarity and such.
Currently there is no way for anyone to create such nfts, but this is just because nobody showed any interest in this feature.
I will cobtinue working on in-game interfwces for this, or i will just use them for personal transfers and rewards..depends only on your feedback
-
Screenshot_20230327_224828.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_224835.jpg
-
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
Screenshot_20230327_221129_AlphaWallet.jpg
By Muratus del Mur ·
magicduel.com is not the official erc-20 (eth, polygon) address for md on the eth blockchain.
Magucduel.eth is also a valid ens domain name bound to the official address.
This is part of a series of experiments i do in the crypto direction
-
Fyrd Stuff.jpg
Everything posted by Kaya
-
fancy admin tools sneak peak
I wonder why my alt ball looks so messy. Maybe because I haven't logged into my other alts since I made my new MP3 training dummy alt? Also I feel a little called out xD
-
New Card-Based Combat System: Feedback
I feel like the game could use a reduction in rounds for one, 8 is probably enough. After that it feels like the battle is kind of already decided, so you're just playing cards for it to be over with. Meanwhile 8 should give you plenty of time to play a chain or 2 if you have a proper setup.
-
fancy admin tools sneak peak
This, uhm... Looks very interesting
-
The Memory Outpost
Passage has been paid for all those that wish to visit the outpost. Anyone who treats the land with respect is welcome to come visit us and does not need to fear the Death Patrol. - Samon
-
Quality of Life Wishlist for MD
I have a few wishes. In addition to Syrian's request I would like to be able to set a default defence ritual. One that doesn't disband when destroyed, as a last resort before going random. I would also like the Cartography Obelisks to become invisible once collected. They feel like a big distraction in many scenes. Finally it would be nice to be able to access your friends list from your inbox. It feels logical to be able to access your contacts from there.
-
Problem with the interface layout
If you click unpin in the boxes on the right, they become smaller. You can then open them again by mousing over them.
-
tutorial arrow puzzle broken
Berserkers way and Champion's challenge at least work again :D
-
tutorial arrow puzzle broken
Seems like a lot of puzzles are broken at the moment. Same goes for Champion's Challenge and Berserker's Way.
-
Draining the MDA basement
That's the one, been hanging out there for a bit, but if it takes a week I'll have to do it another time.
-
Draining the MDA basement
Has anyone tried using the sewers below the archives? They're manually activated, which is a little inconvenient, but they should be able to help.
-
What rituals can I use to lose heat?
Small side note that this only works at MP5 and does not work at MP3/4. At MP4 the only renewable way to lower heat is sacrificing heated creatures.
-
New Card-Based Combat System: Feedback
So I've been experimenting with the card system a little bit, trying to build a chain, and noticed the chain cards work a little weird. You seem to need to play salt twice in a row before you can add sulfur, and mercury cards only target your own creatures, even if you have a chain going, so you can never finish your own chains. Not sure if this is intentional, but if so it is very confusing.
-
Extreme Magicduel
-
Consecutive day requirwements can easily softlock players
Nope, your first consecutive day is your second day, I can't go past there right now.
-
Consecutive day requirwements can easily softlock players
Moving down from the Undermined Foundation requires 1 consecutive day, but going there does not, allowing people to get stuck. In general requiring people to get consecutive days to get out of somewhere seems like a bad idea, but this one especially as you don't need them to get here.
-
Results of the first voting round
I really don't like these kinds of popularity contest kind of things, especially if they're forced upon you without any clear goal. The results so far have been rather predictable. There's maybe 2 dozen people in MD at the moment, most of whom aren't very active in the first place, so it really isn't hard to predict them. There is a major flaw in the questionnaire though, and that is the inability to skip it. By forcing people to vote you amplify the noise in your data. My voting strategy so far has been, for example: I voted in 3 rounds so far: Round 1 and 2: Vote on the bottom names, just because they're closest to the submit button. Round 3: Use a random number generator. (Sorry Chewett, the dice decided. Still love you though).
-
Vanishing Document Under Edit
Document IDs (among other things) are changed every hour, so you'll have to make sure to save often, and when you did pass into the new hour, copy the html into a text file so you can put it back later. It is annoying though.
-
GoTR
I think that is because you're already a citizen. If someone who isn't a citizen goes there they should be able to start a vote to join.
-
MP Advance Issues
I remember when going up from MP3 to MP4 I got sent to the paper cabin, starting the PC start. After 1 or 2 steps in, however, the story got stuck. Thought I made a report at the time, but can't find it, so might have forgotten. Everything else seems to work fine. Was thinking about creating an MP3 alt and leveling it up to MP4 to see if the Shane happens, but completely swamped with work at the moment, so haven't really got time
-
MP Advance Issues
One of said MP4's reporting in. The progress page doesn't show a button to go to MP5, despite being capped: On a possibly related note, going to the Qdoc page in the left menu shows a bugged page of the old story. The time until next choice never actually loads or gives new options.
-
Looking for old terms for new features
-
Welcome Kaya Salta to Legend Speakers.
Thank you ^^ Happy to be a part. Now I really have to get around to making some quests. String of alts is a big word, but I've been around.
-
Slow Advancement MP3 & 4
Lot of alliances are reluctant about letting in new players, though, so it takes a long time for any MP4 to find one.
-
Slow Advancement MP3 & 4
Some other suggestions floating around: Make an alliance just for MP4s who want to fight higher MP players. Remove MP restrictions on fighting all together. Allow players to attack people from higher MPs, allow higher MP players to attack back for an x amount of time after being attacked. Not sure how I feel about resource gathering giving heat in general. While it's nice at 3/4, MP5 players are kinda allergic to heat. Instead what about making a recipe for spicy curry (or something) that gives a heat-granting consumable?
-
MD 16th Anniversary Plushie Auction
Item 1: 20 Item 6: 10