Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Logged In, but Disconnected

Featured Replies

I think I've discovered something strange: I can log into the game, but it seems I'm not actually connected. I can access the game, but other players don't appear, and I can't interact with the chat.

I'm not sure when this started. It might have been when I crossed the door with fire on the other side in the Tribunal. Over the past few days, while I was at the Foundation, I was already experiencing these issues, but I assumed they were normal for the scenes I was going through.

Yesterday, I logged out to try a guest account. When I logged back into my account, everything seemed to work again, and I could even access my inbox messages.

However, I'm now experiencing exactly the same problems again. It seems I'm logged in, but somehow disconnected from the other players and the game's communication features.

What browser do you use? I noticed Chrome on android being a little difficult for me sometimes, seemingly disconnecting new when I tab away without telling.

1 hour ago, Kaya said:

What browser do you use? I noticed Chrome on android being a little difficult for me sometimes, seemingly disconnecting new when I tab away without telling.

I can at least confirm that Brave (running Chromium last I checked) works as intended. Both mobile and Browser.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.