Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Images

Fang Archbane

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fang Archbane

  1. ... I had to guess... At every single shape... I... I am filled with blinding seething rage...
  2. I do not believe they are killing anyone without very good reason at the moment. Samon invited me to visit just the other day, and he is a good soul. Take the Caretakers for the final word, but if an old Phoenix has any perspective on the Caretakers, as long as you respect Necrovion, they will show respect for you. Respect the hallowed dust or become a part of it. It is an honourable line to draw in the blackened sand.
  3. I understand this part a bit too well. Let's just hope people continue to have good intentions. It is a pleasure to see you on the forum, Seneschal @Eggdar. You are among friends. The Legion & the Dreamers work as One.
  4. That's my fault, I do apologize for that. I hadn't considered that I would want to section my creatures by incurred heat. I sell people Heat Bombs so they can sacc them to drop Max heat without needing to battle or buy from willows. It would be quite beneficial for me to be able to cleanly seperate my 134 crits. Thank you for your time, and sorry for the trouble.
  5. @Truth Speaker Reading back, I can see that the screenshot answer you have is in fact incorrect. Out of respect to Mur, one shouldn't just give the answers. But I can give you a hint. The ScareCrows know what you need. Just remember, dead men don't know any math. @ Mur everything appears to be fine. The story mode exit and the prior puzzle worked as expected when I was there last. All puzzles are confirmed functional on mobile (Brave browser).
  6. Could we possibly get the same separation boxes for creatures as we got for items? I'd like to segment my creatures into specific groups if it isn't too much trouble.
  7. My only feedback is the storyline itself was simply fun to move forward. It had been a while since the adventure log got anything at all, and while I do not personally enjoy being involved in anything involving anyone else, ever, I did enjoy helping the realm breathe a little easier for a change. Activity seemed positively affected, & I'm satisfied with the results. The rest can say whatever they like, perspective is a unique hurdle. In my humble opinion, I think you did quite well. The AL isn't easy to drive, and people are an absolute nightmare to try and manage.
  8. I do believe the full wait is a total of 7 days, just like the Prison Door. There should be two paths once it opens, choose carefully. And aye, I agree, that wait is... Long. Id understand 3 days at most.
  9. ... Are we thinking about the same place?.. the spot that takes a week of waiting to fully activate?.. ***sweats***
  10. I apologize for overlooking that. It is widely understood that Mind Power 5 is when you remove your combat training wheels and are subject to the full spectrum of combat.
  11. Ah, my apologies then, I'll let you know when it's finished. And no, sadly, if it's against the rules it's against the rules. When the map is complete, and if/when Chewy can verify if the transaction is allowed or not, assuming all goes well we can handle said business. Otherwise I apologize, but I won't be breaking the rules for you.
  12. The email is just to grant access to the MindMeister doc that holds the map information. To clarify some things, I'll need to be frank here. You asked for "a map" and this is "a map". It is both the First Labyrinth, as well as the Mirror Labyrinth. It is only around 40~60% complete and the details change daily as I update them. I am a bird of business, but I conduct said business fairly. I don't mind taking your Coin, but I don't need Illusions against you. Not here. Not for this. As long as @Chewett can verify that this public transaction does not break any rules, I am happy to move forward with the transaction.
  13. Sure, pass me 500 Gold and an email, and I'll gladly send you access in forum PMs, or here under a Spoiler.
  14. That might be why I placed certain information behind... And you'll never believe this... A Spoiler.
  15. A coin sink is great for the economy, but not so great for ones pockets. The request was for combat that could function to drop heat.
  16. Ah. I think I see what Chewetts saying now. The forge thinks it can, "does", but it literally can't. That's... Fascinating, and has massive ramifications. ... I don't like bugging Mur. His time is too little and his work is too much. I will not petition for anything, if my item only works as a massive Heal I'll live with that. If Mur happens to decide for some other reason that dual use items can be a thing, and happens to fix mine, amazing. But this just doesn't feel like something I should be bothering him with. It isn't game breaking. I apologize for the chaos, my complaint can be considered handled. Thank you for your time, all of you.
  17. Q) What is Heat? A) Mechanically speaking, Heat functions as your Experience. Q) Why do I want to drop Heat? A) Your Heat has a cap. A static total that once hit, does not allow you to gain any more heat beyond it. This Heat Capped state also negates any Creature Wins or Stat Gains obtained. Q) How do I drop Heat? A) Heat loss in combat is strongly tied to your current Vitale, and the creatures involved in both attack and defense. I will not explain COMBO or Bursts, as those are secrets that should be discovered organically, but know they are involved as well. Q) Why are Popes so involved in Heat Loss? A) The Popes have an ability that manipulates the main combat mechanics related to Heat Loss. I encourage you to play around with the Combat System to figure out the specifics. Below are the optimal options for dropping Heat in Classic Combat if you don't want to figure out the Combat System for yourself. I once again encourage you to discover the specifics on your own, but there are those who would rather just have the answers, and I will respect that. The Spoiler below holds the info, proceed at your own risk. Heat Drop : Max Efficiency
  18. Could we please pull up the description from the forge after it was made? I know for a fact it is a dual function item, and it even says so in the description for said item. I didn't want to publicize the full description for my candy jar, but it seems I have no choice. Below is the PM from the forge itself, and you'll find the forge description when looked up reflects the exact same.
  19. I would like to earnestly thank whomever fixed the Heat Heal function. I regret to inform you however, that the Jar still does not produce its candy. It is supposed to be a Dual Function tool, that both Heat Heals and produces unspoilable rainbow candy.
  20. I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure demo accounts aren't supposed to count for the total active player count. If this was intended, one could spam log into different demo accounts just to meet the threshold for using the kill tools. This feels unintended.
  21. Then that seems like an issue to me. Players shouldnt need to have active days in the Lands of the East. It seems only (publically) available as a feature in the Foundation & Prison. I second the point, I believe it should be fixed to reflect the same 0 requirement as the rest of the East.
  22. Unless I'm reading this wrong, your first consecutive day is the day you login. There's no way to get less than 1 consecutive day. It's the starting line.
  23. I might as well jump on here myself. I was going to make my own post but this seems sort of related? My Rainbow Jar is throwing an error whenever I try and open it with or without Heat. According to the Forge, the item has two abilities. It can be filled with Heat to procc an AOE Heal for all present, and it can produce Candy that does not spoil. The wording seems to imply that the two cooldowns are separate, but that isn't up to me to decide. Unexpected error: Uncaught Exception: TypeError: Reference ID: 9788313a
  24. Back at 30 as of today. And the Horizon has never looked so clear.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.