Online list disappears at certain resolutions

Chewett

Attached you can see small view with and without the player list, and one wider view as normal. The only difference is the window size of the internet program (chrome here) as in I am not using the buttons to make the view smaller or larger, I am just resizing my internet windows.

When resizing the player list slides left and right slightly, and sometimes the playerlist will show as normal, I suspect that the playerlist slides offscreen and is unable to be seen.

There are no slider bars or way that I can scroll to where it can be seen again.

2.png

1.png

3.png

Edited by Mallos

• 2 weeks later...

My alt can confirm this as well, but that was on Android using Chrome. Unknown what resolution.

My alt couldn't get it to come back no matter how zoomed in or out he went. He tried a different browser and everything. He even restarted his phone to see if it restarted the zoom, which it did, but after he navigated away from GoE, like a dummy, it disappeared again!

Edited by Steno

Weelll...I'm not sure it can be fiexd completely. You'd have to specify all the possible layouts/ resolutions, which is...

what I got was the one with all names jumbled (this is laptop resolution, 1366x768, and I think 120% zoom). It kinda fixed itself, then went to this state again after setting some trees. THis happened for 11 players in the scene

onlinelist.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...