Wish Points Lost?

So a few days back I spent a wp on opening the Loreroot back entrance.  Seeing what I got, I'm certain I had this 8 years ago.  Was this lost in the transition?  Is that wp gone?  MDA WP logs don't go back that far.

All the guards showed up too - Loreroot front door, Willow's shop, etc. (not a problem actually, and may have been due to going through Gateway Island)

I also used to have access to Champion's Dome, though I understand there have been changes around that.  I did do the MB branch of the (now optional?) story after getting off the island.  If this is genuinely gone, maybe the WP Shop should no longer offer MB Chapter II & III access....?

1 minute ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

All the guards showed up too - Loreroot front door, Willow's shop, etc. (not a problem actually, and may have been due to going through Gateway Island)

As part of the conversion from Flash, all NPCs were returned, and must now be defeated anew to access that which they do guard.

In regard to the Wishes - I believe at some point in the eight years hence, all story-mode keys were removed, such that one would require the use of a key to obtain access to these scenes.

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Nepgear said:

You can check our current and past WPs in the wish shop menu, and also what you spent them on. Maybe that could help figuring this out. 

Do this first Fyrd and feed back if you have "Bought" it twice please :)