September 14Sep 14 comment_206695 I noticed there’s a new interface for MD when I use my phone to access it. However when I tilt my phone to put it in landscape mode, I’m in the former interface.In this new interface, my right side bar/menu is gone. Attached is a photo of this.Update: In landscape mode, I’m able to write in other people’s public logs but the “Who’s Online” button is blocked by the bar at the bottom of the page. No matter how I scroll, it remains blocked. Also, I’m on an iPhone and using the Safari browser. The photo in landscape mode (wide) is the one that refers to this update.Update 2: I’m now able to see and write in other people’s PLs in the new mobile interface. Edited September 18Sep 18 by Vahr Added update Report
September 15Sep 15 comment_206696 You should note if your on android or iPhone. As I think it may make a difference as I am on Samsung and it is working fine Report
September 15Sep 15 comment_206699 If I'm not mistaken, I believe you tap that section at the bottom that says Gazebo of Equilibrium. All of the sub menus that used to be on the mid right are now there. Report
September 15Sep 15 Author comment_206707 7 hours ago, Fang Archbane said:If I'm not mistaken, I believe you tap that section at the bottom that says Gazebo of Equilibrium. All of the sub menus that used to be on the mid right are now there.Thank you for trying to help, Fang, but I already know this. When I don’t turn my phone onto landscape mode (turn my phone sideways), I’m unable to find the “Who’s online” button and I’m unable to write in the PL of others.Update: In landscape mode, I’m able to write public logs but the “Who’s Online” button is blocked. Edited September 16Sep 16 by Vahr Added update Report
September 15Sep 15 comment_206711 Ah! I see your problem now. I apologize and honestly I agree. I can no longer find the way to access a players specific public log to type something into it. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something obvious, but i can't find it. As for who's online, the only workaround I've seen is opening the map. If you have he feature, you should be able to see who's online. Also, opening MD in any incognito, as the login screen will show the list. (Neither is a true fix sadly, and the icon on a players profile doesn't go anywhere on Mobile) Edited September 15Sep 15 by Fang Archbane Report
September 15Sep 15 Author comment_206712 59 minutes ago, Fang Archbane said:Ah! I see your problem now. I apologize and honestly I agree. I can no longer find the way to access a players specific public log to type something into it. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something obvious, but i can't find it. As for who's online, the only workaround I've seen is opening the map. If you have he feature, you should be able to see who's online. Also, opening MD in any incognito, as the login screen will show the list. (Neither is a true fix sadly, and the icon on a players profile doesn't go anywhere on Mobile)No need to apologize.It’s kind of you to want to help :) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.