The art of battle

From the previous contests your mighty force and exquisite killing skills had been seen. This time let your elegance and mercy be witnessed.

In short, the target is to beat your opponent with the minimum effort without annihilation (which means only the win fight counts). So the least difference on the lost vitale between you and your opponent wins.

Rules:

1. challenge at least 3 opponents.
  2. no spells or boosting items.
  3. the number on identical creatures is limited up to 2 for mp5, 3 for mp4, 4 for mp3.
  4. the ritual must contain 6 creatures.
  5. at most 3 creatures (4 for mp3) could be the same for the rituals between you and your opponents. (otherwise the result doesn’t count)
  6. the remaining vitale of your opponent must drop between 10% - 90%
  7. if you defeat an opponent, you must submit your total entries before that opponent does. If your opponent obtained a valid win for this contest from you it invalidates any submissions by the losing party in the dyad.(so to speak,  if A fights against B and wins. I don’t want B wins against A again by the same way. )
  8. The result is calculated on the sum of all three fights you submit. (So chooe your best 3 fights)

Rewards:

• 1st place: 1 gc
  • 2nd place: 10 sc
  • 3rd place: 5 sc

All participants will receive plushies. The first 2 places will also receive anni hollow warriors  

Participant:

Fight freely till 3rd May. Keep records of your fight log and screenshot. And submit the record before the end. 

the result should be submitted by replying in the format below. final verification will be done on the screenshots for winners. (so keep the records)

• Opponent 1: 11% vs 15% = 4%
  • Opponent 2: 20% vs 27% = 7%
  • Opponent 3: …
  • Sum:
Edited by Tissy

I'm trying to interpret MRF's doubt here.

Perhaps what is confusing to him is:

at most 3 creatures (4 for mp3) could be the same for the rituals between you and your opponents. (otherwise the result doesn’t count)

@Tissy does it mean I can use 3 popes, or 3 popes is the maximum number considering my opponent? In the second case, if my opponent has one pope on defense I can only use 2, right?

The other rules look clear to me.

So at MP4, I have to make sure that I get within the acceptable range of % lost, my rit could only have 3 of one kind, so my rit could have

2 lvl 3 heretic archers, and

1 level 4 heretic archer

1 barren soul

1 lvl 3 water being

& rustgold drac lvl 2

The heretic archers hit my max of identical creatures, regardless of what game says, for the contstraints of this challenge.

However, if my opponent uses more than 3 of the same creatures in their rit as are in mine, the outcome isn't valid for entry.-->the point of this constraint is so everyone does not use the same backbone to their ritual, to create diversity in the creatures used.

This way, everyone just doesn't put 3 trees into the ritual they use.

This is as I understand Tissy's intentions.

Edited by Steno

18 minutes ago, lashtal said:

I'm trying to interpret MRF's doubt here.

Perhaps what is confusing to him is:

at most 3 creatures (4 for mp3) could be the same for the rituals between you and your opponents. (otherwise the result doesn’t count)

@Tissy does it mean I can use 3 popes, or 3 popes is the maximum number considering my opponent? In the second case, if my opponent has one pope on defense I can only use 2, right?

The other rules look clear to me.

I think it means you can use only 3 same creatures in each fight. The other 3 must be different.

So minimum 12 different creatures in 3 fights.

That is how I understand that rule.

Take mp5 for example. 
The first limitation is on your own to avoid monotonous rituals. You could have:

2 popes, 2 trees, 2 birds. 
many same creature of more than 2 is illegal. 

The second limitation is for the winner in each fight to avoid both sides use similar rituals. 
If you have:

2 popes, 2 trees, 2 birds. 

your opponent cannot have:

2 popes, 2 trees, 2 elementals 

because 4 creatures are the same. 
While:

2 popes, 1 tree, 1 archer, 2 elementals 

os a valid ritual. 

4 minutes ago, MRWander said:

The way it seems to me is you and your opponent both need to discuss and plan out your fight before it happens

To play it simply you could just go ahead fight as usual. For the worst case you could still receive plushies for just 3 fights. 
to work it better yes some cooperation would help a lot. 
It would be a game of calculation and cooperation. Someone might be altruistic.