If anyone wants to help update the FAQ please submit stuff to me i will add it for you guys

it would be nice to have a great FAQ for any and all who need it

also welcome to the game it is a great new experience have fun and most of all kill the rabbit lol

If anyone wants to help update the FAQ please submit stuff to me i will add it for you guys

it would be nice to have a great FAQ for any and all who need it

Well, only a while back I posted a few common questions and answers there since MB prompted me to when I said that the FAQ had outdated information and wasn't thorough. Nobody has put it in the FAQ, probably since no mod noticed and none of us who were aware of it bothered notifying a mod.

I could pm you a copy and pasted form but I don't see the need. It's on the second page and stands out a fair bit since it's so much longer than the other posts. Here's the link anyway:

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com//index.p...post&p=8441

Since being introduced to this game by my boyfriend, I'm half ashamed to say, it's all I think about.

When I'm at work I even think about the puzzles and how I could try to solve them.

I've never really played any sorty of RPG, and this one is awesome. Everything I pictured one would be like, phenomenal! Thank You Great Gods.

Welcome and jsut to say we are glad to have you here with us in this addictive and gonna stay free game dont worry glastig even if it goes cost to play

the older ones who were here from the get go will probably be free still just have some areas they cant go and i dont think that will be the case

IF THEY COULD UPDATE THE THINGS IN MD SHOP

lol

i need more stuff to buy i got all i really needed and i want more stuff like the vitality max's again and the vp maxes again grrr

hoping it updates so i can spend another 30+ on it lol

lol i like the MD Shop just the way it is... and they do add to it consistantly. Welcome to the forum Mistress!!! I have seen you walking around on the game and hope you are having fun doing it!

Loads of fun!!! Meeting really nice people!

i know the feeling but alas i am in story mode as of now with Morgana Le Fey and Evoker MorganJade isnt going to be trying for heads as of right now it is too much trouble and i have to stay online and dont sleep

wait i hvent slept yet darn game lol

this game rules my nightly slumber with thoughts on how awesome my creatures will be grrr addictive as cigarettes

hey Mistress, welcome to the game, most of us get at least a tad bit obsessed with the game lol, it's nothing to worry about though

arrggh only got the temp boosters left in MD shop :( dont use them enough

Hello, enjoy MD :(

i think that most of us origionally clicked on a random link to get here, though it was now quite a while ago for me so cant really remember lol

feel free to ask about the game, don't ever feel any question is too stupid, there'll be someone else who's asked it before