the intro topic is the starters own property imho.

i only want one power to know everything except the details about my own death :D cuz then you can have all of the fore mentioned "power" if you're really smart you can invent a teleportation machine :D

- life in general> look at my signature, made me think deeply the first time i read it in the end i decided id slow down what would you guys do? :D

- games i enjoy them very much, they bring fun to life however games can be interpreted in various way, for example the game of love is a game but a more serious one then lets say a PC game right?

- books being a politics student makes me read a bunch of philosophical and political books, however i cannot say im smart enough to understand them :D so i keep to the more basic one like coelho paulo , machiaveli doestoevski and some others

-people i love people, however i dislike the way people confuse free speak with talking trash, i generally like to hang out with good friends but i also enjoy meeting new people also i think multiculturalism rules :D

I'll take the power of beguilement then I can convince all of you lot to do the rest for me :D

Life - my view depends on how things are going right now, and at the moment I'd speed life up and then slow it down again every 2 seconds just to see what it felt like.

Games - there I have confusion...I seem to try life as a game and games like my life. Shame I'm not that great at either :D

Books - primarily epic fantasy, sci-fi and a little horror (and the Shining is soooooo King's best book) but I'll read most things

People - some I love, some I hate I'm an absolute binary proposition, I will either do anything for you or nothing at all, but I am almost never rude and only insulting if you've really irritated me :D

hey everybody im back ill try and post in the forums and play more again i had some buisness to work on

also the political trail is over now i have to wait till voting time for the state senates see if the guy i was helping wins either way i see alot of changes have been made i hope we can keep it up.

Lucren

Hello Everyone!

A few words about me: male, Polish, IT student, pen&paper rpg player/gm, extremely eager to try this geme :D

A problem is that I have applied for an account last week, around thursday or friday. It is wednesday now so almost a week later. I have not received any registration e-mail, yet the online form said it should arrive in ten minutes (or even instantly) after the registration. I also made sure to check my spam folder and it wasn't there either. As for the forum registration e-mail, i got it about 30 minutes after registration.

What's wrong? I hope I will finally get this mail as I really can't wait to try MagicDuel... i've been reading the forum and this game seems to be something different from all the others there are available.

Patiently waiting....

Gozer Gozerian

Hi Gozer,

Good to meet you and I hope you get the registration problem sorted - you'll love this game if it's different you're looking for :D

Which paper based systems do you play? I have done a few in the past... :D