Weaponize Santa

• Root Admin

Dev edition - will probably be reset later when complete

This is how it is supposed to work:

Santa in slot 6 gets attack based on how healthy the caster is and how many kills the santa has. Santa has obviously no kills, and also has nothing to do with the attack as it can not attack.. but the attack bonus will become meaningful when an other shard will really piss off Santa and make him viciously attack. Targeting slot 6 makes it possible to use all other crits to place enhancements and modify behaviour of this slot. Using slot 6 because if crits attack in order, 6 will be last,  but you can use any slot when creating shards. 

Of course, the caster crit gets marked as Sinner for a number of fights, and sinners might later be exceptionally vulnerable to certain crits.

I plan for several Santa related abilities in a series, to have the first set of shard abilities meant to be used as a sort of set.

The plan is to add countering effects for every powerful shard created. Using sinner mark might be a good way to mark overpowered or not so natural abilities like making a healer do damage. Later on i can do overpowered abilities to affect sinner marks, to balance all the things that cause the mark to be set.

Known issues: log is confusing, sinner mark is not yet set, the code only once, probably the shards are currently completely broken.

Note: Problem with the formula calculations if using npctalk vars (not needed here), because when not set the noctalk vars are just empty fields, not zero.

Let me know what you think, if you tested it, anything