self unbiding rituals and onother thing

thrall

we all make huge numbers of def rit and attack rit (some ore than others; at least i do a lot of them)

when we loose a fight (100% of that rit) we have to unbid them oureself, it takes time and its anoyg so what i want is ONCE YOU LOOSE 100% OF YOUR RIT THE RIT UNBIDS ITSELF, its erased

the other thing is doing separate rituale pages (only 2).

one will befor all attack rituales and other its for def rituaels

i'm posting that because i'm tired to scrol down to choose the right rit

some players associate a certain combination or creatures in a rit with a specific name to that rit, also players wouldnt know what happened to their rit if it just disapered, some players don't recieve battle logs sometimes, part of a feature not a bug

It can be a good idea of having a check box (like for "defense" or not) telling that the ritual can be erased after it has been defeated.

I would vote for it. ;)

And to complete the idea ...

... in this case, for these kind of rituals, it can be given a number (implicit = 1) for the number of defeats allowed for that ritual.

That way, you can create 1 ritual with 20 possible complete defeats.

that sound great and it solves Grido's problem

It would be grate to give your rituals number, solves a space problem and for the ones that ask WHAT ABOUT THE COMBO? i say that after your rit is defeated (100%) it starts to count from 0

that sound great and it solves Grido's problem

It would be grate to give your rituals number, solves a space problem and for the ones that ask WHAT ABOUT THE COMBO? i say that after your rit is defeated (100%) it starts to count from 0

actually i would suggest not "removing" the ritual as it does atm, why not just reset the win counter if the ritual gets completetly defeated? that would solve my problem, getting a little tired of making new rituals whenever some psyko (player with better creatures than me) comes around and beats me up

Most of these issue have been raised elsewhere in the forums and I'd be surprised if Chewett did not come and say the same.

The issue is why does the ritual die when all the creatures die. The accepted answer be because none of your creatures remember it. When you resurrect your creatures, they still have their skills, but it's as if they had a stroke and forgot all the rituals they knew.

Regardless, most of us would be confused if rituals simply disappeared. Many, including me, encode information about the creatures and what they do in the ritual name. It is a way of remembering the specifics of a ritual as there is (at present) no way lot look inside a ritual once it's been set. In addition, I use such a name to recreate the ritual should I need to do so.

actually i would suggest not "removing" the ritual as it does atm, why not just reset the win counter if the ritual gets completely defeated? that would solve my problem, getting a little tired of making new rituals whenever some psycho (player with better creatures than me) comes around and beats me up

hmm, then you don't know how defense rituals are picked. I would suggest reading the topic dedicated to "Rituals".

The problem is that for low MP levels, it is not easy to have a "self sustained defense ritual".

And if you don't have a valid ritual ... it's better to not have it at all. Read the indicated topic.

What do I mean by "self sustained defense ritual" is that when all it's creatures die, they resurrect with enough VE to keep valid an identical ritual.

That means that you can have (like I said) a ritual die 20 times and still be valid.

What do I mean by "self sustained defense ritual" is that when all it's creatures die, they resurrect with enough VE to keep valid an identical ritual.

That means that you can have (like I said) a ritual die 20 times and still be valid.

Hmmm... I've heard of this, but don't know the mechanics of setting up such a defense ritual. I think I have the stats and creatures, but not the knowledge.