Lore Manor Story-Mode Book error message

Fyrd Argentus

Aksel reports (in-game PM to Fyrd):

hey I got into loreroot lore manor, found book clicky, I suppose it's the one about story mode. I'm given a first set of choices to leave the book or examine it, when I click examine it, I get an error

Relocation problem:
Unable to find any of the target players to relocate them '261634' and reset their quest keys. Player that participate in quests must have confirmed accounts and not be baned.

I investigated.  The  code in question is as follows:

startquest#key=quest-story1prologueas1;nosound;msg=<b>This is clearly not an ordinary book. Too late to put it back now... Blinding bright light, the book crumbling to dust in your hands, movement...</b>;relocate=story1_prologueas_002;who=self

I don't understand how or why this should fail.  However, I have never used relocate parameter on startquest command.

3 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

hey I got into loreroot lore manor, found book clicky, I suppose it's the one about story mode. I'm given a first set of choices to leave the book or examine it, when I click examine it, I get an error

i went and examined the book and got no error 

For a certain player (Aksel) the story-mode book in Lore manor gives the following error message:

Relocation problem:
Unable to find any of the target players to relocate them '261634' and reset their quest keys. Player that participate in quests must have confirmed accounts and not be baned.

Background: Aksel took the route through first story in which he did NOT get to see the spiral-X that takes you back to the story.  He is confirmed and not banned, to my knowledge.

I looked at the code in LR and could see no problem.

Syrian ran through the book and had no problem.

There must be something specific to Aksel that is causing this error.

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Relocation problem:

Can you show me an image please.

As a note, if you can, always provide an image over just the text.

8 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

There must be something specific to Aksel that is causing this error.

Can Aksel reproduce it? If so I can jump on their account after duplication and check it out.

They haven't beat the land guards yet from what know. They got in LR with passpapers... if that info helps. I was under the impression you got a "key" of sorts to allow that function after beating the land guards. There's my two cents if it helps.