"Cheating" at Trophy Head Contest

GCK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You told enough people which told others. So it was you who started this. It should have been an info only few know (the ones smart enough to figure out for themselves). But you just gave this freely to others. It's a really nasty thing that you did.

Well, if you mean it that way I am guilty of what you charge me. My mistake, and I apologize to those suffering from this now, although I doubt this will change the way it will be thought of me now.

EDIT:
On a further thought, you cannot only blame me, as you do right now. I started the mistake, I admit this, however it was certainly not me who passed it around to almost everyone. And you might ask whether it was someone who did that, but which falls onto me now because I admit I did such a thing now. I do not know about this, but I suspect it.

...sure, you can judge his action and put whatever label on it you want, but nowhere does it say you cannot exploit bugs or tell others about them. Would whine about the bug existing in the first place more than someone who told others about it. If the bug becomes too easy to exploit then that bug deserves to be removed anyway.

the game should be accountable and not depend on restricted player behavior. It was perfectly within Shadowseeker's right to do that.