Necrovion Dark Fog

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

The necrovion gate has 3 ways of opening, one is for adventurers, one is for gods, and one is for everyone once its open, and can be opened by a great necrovion leader throu a spell learned from the shade sentinel itself, after the sentinel aquired inner magic documents by burning principle pages from the principle book, the last ones he had

i just told you a lot of clues lol

About the Gate for Gods (Howling Gates) I passed through it when I wasn't a god... does it mean I am a God? ^^

Hm... A gate for normal players....

Quoting Manu: "one is for adventurers, one is for gods, and one is for everyone once its open..."

I guess Adventurer would suit you better (When everyone formed and adventure group and were transported there). I guess gods (I <_<) are the ones who get through story mode? Or i might be wrong

• 1 month later...

[quote name='I am Bored' post='18654' date='Oct 20 2008, 12:18 AM']Way open to everyone: (unkown)[/quote]

Mur tells us that the way for everyone is simply when the gates have been opened by someone able to open them. Once they are open, we can all enter freely, once closed we can not.... unless I have misunderstood...

• 8 months later...

The way in for Adventurers is gained through story mode. This much is true.

One day I listened to Raji Khalazdad tell the story of what Necrovions was Before and what it is Now. This one statement he made, stays with me to this day. Khalazdad spoke gravely:

"Those who enter these Gates of their own free will, knowing its History are truly Mad." Then Khalazdad smiled and said:

"The Mad are Mine."