-XP ?

I have noticed that whether you win or loose there are times when you earn -Xp, I believe this is a bug. I will have won with a -16% loss in the battle and earn -xp which that to me is wrong. I have lost with a -8% loss with the enemy at a -47% loss and I still lost xp and I checked my creatures before and after and I really did loose the xp and from what blackthorn posted there was loss of xp there too.

In the slight chance this isn't a bug I believe that Xp can't be lost unless the creatures suffer from memory loss, because once you Experience Something you can't un experience it.

This is not a bug...it is purposeful, though not too useful until you enter higher levels. Why? You need to study your logs to find that out. There will come a time, when you might find it a handy thing to aim for.

At mp3 and 4, it is kindof disabled. What I mean by that is, it will lower your creats exp., but it will not affect your player exp. You can find the difference by checking in your scroll once the story is completed, or in the MD magic shop. Both of those places show your total player exp. The player exp. shown when you click your name is adjusted and likely much lower than your actual exp.

This happens, sometimes it can suck. Learn why and avoid it.