M B: Berserkers Horde

I propose a simple symbol: a crenellated tower

The new berserkers are a throwback to the time before the berserkers laid down their arms. The symbol of the tower references the point in time when Wind was to build a powerful stronghold to protect the lands that are now Marind's Bell. By choosing to take up arms and the name of the beserkers in forming this alliance, the new beserkers are figuratively becoming the stronghold that never was.

The tower symbolizes not only a readiness for battle, but also the preparedness to defend. It also calls to mind the rook in chess, a piece that can not only charge clear across the board to capture pieces, but also has the unique 'castling' defensive move.

A simple stylized drawing, or even a monochromatic silhouette would be appropriate, as this will show dedication and a clarity of purpose.

red is the color of hardiness & valour so is a good chose it can also inspire fear

white is the color of purity and innocence none of us, if we are when start we not stay that way for long

purple is the color of royalty and power of authority I hate formal but that is no reason not to use it

yellow is sometimes a sign of danger and a good way to get attention

black brings us a little close to are enemies but were warriors so we all have some darkness within our selfs and it can also inspire fear

blue is a good deep color but it relaxs so may not be a good idea

and also were warriors so the meanings can be pointless anywhy I'll let you guys pick

Don't mean to rain on you Parade but if Manu creates this alliance he will probably choose the symbol for you. All those alliance symbols that you have seen were created over a year ago when alliances were first in testing (I know I was there) they weren't created by the people that started them just now. So out of those 10 or 20 old symbols one will be assigned to this alliance.

Well, I guess I'll suggest that you guys not give up hope, if you really want to make this happen. Manu does not implement alliances because someone asks for it, he does that to incorporate real events that happen in the game. If you can create a strong story background for it and do it consistently, it might (mind you, 'might') get integrated in the game. So, if u guys really are die hard berserkers, go and prove it to the community=b

you mean act like a insane warrior that destory all men in there path and if they find a pretty women take them back to the boat then home to marry them(maybe),hmmm that sounds like fun now, where can I find a boat
I planned on doing it

p.s.if you don't know I talking about the real life ones

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

by that time, she was still the villian of MD, and played a guy...
or was it still no one playing dst? i'm sometimes messing times... XD

but one thing is sure, dst started being a woman somewhere around christmas/new year ^^