i'm back...sort of

As some of you are aware, several months ago I left MD suddenly due to work related issues - It was a surprise to me as well.

I am sorry I was gone for so long, and equally sorry I did not get to complete the calandar before I was pulled away.

For all those who continued working on whatever projects I had going at the time (I confess, I cannot remember them all) Thank you.

I will be around more, but i am scheduled to leave again in October or November, and again will be gone for an unspecified time.

Anyway, for those who have no Idea who I am, "HI" and welcome to Magic Duel. For those that do remember me, I'm back...sort of.

Peace

-Actraiser-

Whoa, he's back =)

I don't remember having the chance of meeting you before, but I have heard stories of you several times in the game. Welcome back =)

PS: funny thing is, just yesterday I decided to go on magicduel.com/players/ to check out the IDs of some players I've heard of but never saw before, and yours was one of them =)

Whoa, he's back =)

I don't remember having the chance of meeting you before, but I have heard stories of you several times in the game. Welcome back =)

Yeah one story I just made up is that he once at a WHOLE bowl of jelly on canvas. I wondered why the calender wasn't working and I wasn't getting rewards... <_< Welcome Back.