Demo Account

mishadowst

The Demo could be used for your own advantage....

Um.... If you need like one moe adept, youm log on to Demo and make him your adept. Also you could like probe around and check out conditions and stuff without using your accounts.

So Demo is... great ^^

[quote name='Sol' post='17282' date='Sep 24 2008, 10:30 PM']The Demo could be used for your own advantage....

Um.... If you need like one moe adept, youm log on to Demo and make him your adept. Also you could like probe around and check out conditions and stuff without using your accounts.

So Demo is... great ^^[/quote]

I believe that is against the rules and regulations..

[quote]You can have multiple accounts, to try out story, to experince new ways of play etc ..., however if you are detected that you are using them just to help one of your main accounts , all of them including the main will get banned.[/quote]

[quote name='dst' post='17285' date='Sep 24 2008, 10:49 PM']But Demo is a public user...it's not your private account...Yeah...I'm being the devil's advocate.:D[/quote]

Hmmm true.. but for how long now that its been brought to light.. You may be the devil's advocate but I am a master debater.. Also.. Dst, careful, I may end up dst'ing you soon :P