Always being attacked !!

Kaloun Bord

This monday(09/22) I was warned not to do attack at DOJO.
I obeyed.
But the result is, from Tuesday(09/23) to now(09/24),
every time I went to DOJO, just be attacked to ZERO creatures left, almost no more than 10 min.

ZERO !!!

And I loudily said in CHAT, ... found no one helped.

Well... If DOJO rules are not obeyed by most people, and there are seldom players would help to introduce or punish, I think I would become the "BAD GUYS" too.

These 3 days make me totally down about MagicDuel.

My Name in Game is "Keloun Bord" :P

that happens sometimes, i'd suggest to take it easy, you can't do anything against it atm BUT liberty says that a good way to get rid of attackers in the dojo will be implemented soon, just read the forum on repeated aggressors right here in the dojo section^^
i know that "taking it easy" is quite hard for you right now, but there really is nothing you can do except for telling the dojo staff about it-.-

I have a list of bad-to-me-players. I follow them on spot or I find them the next day for a revenge.

I maybe am on somebody's list. I do atack iddle players at the dojo.
You knew that there are places where you can't be atacked? Just asking..

Have you tried sending them a message informing them of the rules. Countless times i see people just shout it out in chat. I remember when i first started playing. the day I got out of Tutorial Mode, i went attacking, not paying attention to where i was or who i was attacking. Spending less than necessary in a given location except to fight. Now Marble Dale Park happens to be where you end your Story mode journey. Most of the time people do not bother to find out more. You were informed just like many others, but not everyone that just starts playing the game knows about it. Besides word of mouth and the forums, there is no way they could have known. Most that i send a message to have no idea what the Dojo is, So i help them with enlightenment

• 6 months later...