First and last letter game

Hi! 

Lets play a game. I think most of you have already played this one before.

The First and last letter game:

Someone starts the game with a random word they choose. The next person says a new word, this word must start with the letter with which the previous word ended. Also, you may not use a word that was already used. Of course, this only applies while that word is still visible in the chat:P You may use it again if it is not visible. If the chat is empty, you may start the game. Also, you can not reply to your own words, so you will need to wait for someone else to reply to your word before you can join again.

Example of the game:

Person1: Ocean

Person2:Neon

Person1:Nose

Person3:Egg

The location Berserker’s Way (one scene to the east from Gazebo of Equilibrium)

Who can join?: Anyone

Reward: your head hurts from trying to find fitting word (if the game becomes popular, maybe I will add some prizes, for now it is only for fun)

• 1 month later...

Gathering for the ones who wish to play a few rounds of the First and last letter game! 

Place : Berserker’s Way

Time: tomorrow (friday), 19:00 MD time

Special Rule: To make it more interesting, each person will have 10 seconds to come up with a fitting word. The last person still in game wins the round, and then the next round begins! (the timer of 10 seconds resets for each of your words, so theoretically we could go forever.. At the start of the game, there will be decided the order who goes after whom). 

Rewards: None? Fun? Well, maybe if you want some fame. I will post highscores who won how many rounds.

An anonymous sponsor offered a reward of 30 silver to be distributed between participants, if we get 5 or more participants! (Should we have 5 or more participants, I will distribute the silver so that everyone gets something, and winners of rounds will get a bit more than others)

• 1 month later...

Another gathering for the First and last letter game!

Place: Berserker’s Way (next to GoE)

Time: tomorrow (friday), 21:00 MD time

Special Rule: To make it more interesting, each person will have 10 seconds to come up with a fitting word. The last person still in game wins the round, and then the next round begins! (the timer of 10 seconds resets for each of your words, so theoretically we could go forever.. (At the start of the game, there will be decided the order who goes after whom). 

Rewards : 1 gold coin for winner, 2 silver coins for every other participant

• Root Admin
On 4/20/2024 at 7:54 AM, jakubhi said:

Yea, I realised that you were not in the last game for which the half point was, so this is a fixed version

😮 

Fair :P