shadowguard

stormrunner

if your willing to help me protect the innocent I will be thankful and will help
you as I can maybe together we can from a new power that not bound to
anything but protecting the innocent form the shadows if needed with are
lives a shadowguard to protect all form the darkness even if it means
becoming dark ourselfs
if you want to help me protect others please pm me and
lets talk

from the papers of stormrunner

those who have pledged to help me as my shadowguard
Kazya(peacekeeper and recuiter)
MalichiW(spymaster)
dragonrider7(head of patrollers and newbie helper)
Sharazhad
HOLYPALADINDEBA

please I need help to do this I need warriors, spys, assassins people who can slove quiest I care not if you have a dark past or carry many sins I only care if you have the will to live and if need die to protect the innocent

I am currently ask the The Archivists for there surpport

If your trying to get support, don't expect people to make assumptions, be specific and concise with the information for the alliance, Such as:

Where it will be: [i]MDA Lands[/i]

How is it a social service? [i]Only being based off of fighting will not get it made, if you going to sell it you need to be specific[/i]

You need to have a reason to be affiliated with your homeland... MDA Lands are for neutral alliances, and by the sounds of it you seem to be creating an alliance to conflict directly with The Necrovion Sentinals which are known for their association with darkness...

Im not trying to start a flame war, but these are genuine questions that will need to be answered for this to become realized :D

-Cheers

(laughs)ok you win if I can get The Archivists surpport it will be MDA if not the bell would be good

How is it a social service? most people would not see the threats the my group will take care of in fact if my alliance seems to do nothing then we are doing our job well other then that doing things like helping saving bob(did that about five mins ago) helping newbies oh and story tellers and book keepers are not know to be fighters watching their backs in case the book burners in necro decide to raid the Archive would also be part of it(half joking)

on darkness and necro, so am I, I am half demon for those who forgot or do not know, I made sure to say I don't care about that only if your willing to live and die for the cause in fact I what to make it very clears as far as Marind's Bell, Golemus Golemicarum, Necrovion. loreroot go if they don't cause problems as a group I don't care if people with the group start causing problem then yes my alliance would move against that person but only that person and hopeful before the rest of the people knows what happened it be over, so we will be neutral to the other fighting alliance, maybe not to all the people within the alliances but as far as the group, no allies, no enemies in war or battle(again as far as the fighting alliances go) and I will set aside my own feelings if needed both if a friend causes problems and to not attack a enemy if they are doing good deeds

one thing will not deal with is a internal problem if say someone within necro made a bid for power within the alliance then even if I like khalazdad and he comes to me and asks for help we will not help ether side but we will make sure it stays within that alliance and if one side start to try to force anyone to join them we will stop them by any means necessary

odds are never in my favor makes life more interesting and before you say my reasons are bad just look at the Savelites their reason is not that good ether yet the their all over the place(their only reason is to make Savelfuser more powrful that is why they were founded) as I said there may be a good story but if things go my way it will never be heard and you need a good reason stilll hm ok dmg control to keep another war from happening after all most only honor the treaties in name and if you know it or not there are things going on I been working dmg control by myself but it to much for only me I need help that is the real reason I started searching for people that is why I need to get this alliance made

now I'll let the others speak their parts

I have seen a lot of newbies getting destroyed in dojos and many other places...........even I was attacked may times by some big people, but I made myself a strong player by raising my army and with that trying to help others. Players become mp4 very quickly but they might not have learned all tricks that is required to survive in the mp4 world. They need to get some help and me & my dragon are part of the team......we are the sky protectors............

"ShadowGaurds are there to protect the weak"..............

Maybe there could be an alliance to try to protect the new and weakest players and it could also try to enforce the Dojo rules... Don't know really how, but it could be an alliance protector of the Dojo, and it's home would be the place of the Dojo...

Maybe, as already suggested in other topic, the Dojo could also be moved to another place, as the actual Dojo is really near Willow's Shop, and then some player's go to 'hit and run' at the Dojo, and after say they were not at Dojo, but at Willow's Shop...

they are working on a place for the dojo but it going to take a while and as rider said one of many dutys would be to try and help the dojo I support them and if I was mp 6 I woould make a point to heal people who been attacked and to do evil thing to those who know the rules yet still attack but our task will not be liimted to just this most of this the dojo staff can do, I wish for my people to help them as much as they can but not try to replace them they are doing a fine job as is and as I said not just this there are other things that need to be done that is why I need the help of a alliance

(laughs)odds are not in my favor this is true but I believe firmly with the aid of my people I can do this beside look at the mr all the have is a name that at first galnce is not a good reason but MRD made them into something great and made their name something to be proud of, I may not be as good as he is but come hell or high water I will not let that stop me not this time

[quote name='stormrunner' post='20143' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:27 PM']they are working on a place for the dojo but it going to take a while and as rider said one of many dutys would be to try and help the dojo I support them and if I was mp 6 I woould make a point to heal people who been attacked and to do evil thing to those who know the rules yet still attack but our task will not be liimted to just this most of this the dojo staff can do, I wish for my people to help them as much as they can but not try to replace them they are doing a fine job as is and as I said not just this there are other things that need to be done that is why I need the help of a alliance[/quote]

Some MP6s are already doing that. I was healed once by AqlBeast.............but the attacker will not remain there so that their status can be reduced......they are doing a hit and run......and even some strong people don't know about dojo still....... I have told lots of people about the dojo ( most of them attacked me in the dojo :-) )

thats only part of it Liberty what no one seems to understand we will not be doing only one thing but many and part of that will be to help the lhos and dojo staff, others will been seen less then this but it will be done hell you needit explain out of the 3 I decide to give power within to only one will do this if the firgure carries over it will only be 1/3 at most doing this the rest will be doing other things and even this will only be half of that 1/3's duties

your opinion is fine but yes it has no barriar in most places the thing their are a lot of things not many people know about story wise the main reason I want this alliance is to deal with those, everything else is just to get support because right now beside the few people who say they'll help me and a few good lucks I have no surpport once I get some then I can narrow things down but tell I get that I have too try to get surpport how ever I can and once agaian look around they are are many then one alliance like that but there there so please look around then tell me my idea is useless tell then please open your mind alittle oh and you should know most of them are over worked and is so bad for a alliance to openly encourge their members to become LHO and dojo staff and aid the game hell loreroot does that not minding there own stuff they just don't tell anyone even their own

to make it clear this is the main idea they rest is ether apart of this or trying to get some surpport
[quote]most people would not see the threats the my group will take care of in fact if my alliance seems to do nothing then we are doing our job well[/quote]

came with a good reason if it just for the hell of it or just because it seems fun then I am not letting you in if you really seek to do as I am making this alliance then tomorrow find me if not don't waste my time or your own,just go talk to loreroot they let just about anyone in if you can come up with a half baked reason

We are not trying to make and alliance for an alliance's sake. I do know that Dojo staffs and some others are doing their part. We guys have a common thought among us ie to protect the weak and fight the rabid bullies and to help new player to frame their strategies and progress in the game.