Faster Ritual Deleter

MRnegative6

I wanted to set forth an idea...maybe its just me that has this problem due to the fact i LOVE the heads:) My lovely heads are not too easy to earn:)

So, heres the prob:

I usually end up after the heads with...lets say...maybe 50 dead rits...and normal cases when im just walking about...in one day i get about..4-5 dead rits.

Sure, if i stay idle i get about 4-5.

The amount of dead rits isnt a problem, THE WAY I NEED TO UNBIND THEM IS!

Im lazy...so i cant bother pressing and unbinding 50 rits...anyone want to help me out? Any...help? :P

MR-6

P:S
Method:
Automaic Dead Rit Deleter *ADRD*
The Multiple Dead Rit Selector *TMDRS* Then i just need to press delete

That is a good idea...

Instead being always unbinding the dead rituals... there could be that buttons, to unbind automatically the rits or to unbind all the dead rits we have at that time....

Or maybe instead of radio buttons, there could be checkboxes so that we could select more than one rit and unbind all at the same time... much more easier than unbind one of each time and wait the page refreshes...

:good:

I need the exact opposite. I need an automatic preset ritual maker.
I run around at the moment with 6 (of 9) lovely young elementals that form a buffer for any rituals I actually care about. Thing is, every time one gets whacked, I get to rebind it's ritual. This is lessened in MP4, because of retreating, but it'd be nice to have.

There is a way for that. But it requires also mouse clicking... :) fast mouse clicking. When you push the bind button push it more than once (10,20)...as long as the page doesn't load. You'll have a surprise :).

[quote name='dst' post='20613' date='Nov 22 2008, 12:42 PM']There is a way for that. But it requires also mouse clicking... :) fast mouse clicking. When you push the bind button push it more than once (10,20)...as long as the page doesn't load. You'll have a surprise :).[/quote]

That bug i know about, but the chances of that happening with a fast internet connection has been quite slim for me...

I WANT MY RITUALS DELEATED EASILY!!

I dont care about rebuilding rituals, that i can do fast, but after the heads i got tones of dead rits...annoying...if i train my fingures on mouse clicking...one of my figure on one hand would be about twise as muscular as the other 3 and my thumb...

[quote name='Soltis' post='20704' date='Nov 23 2008, 07:17 AM']Get a G15. You can program a mouse click macro into it, set a left click for every 30 seconds and leave it on.

Alternatively, listen to music and "click" to the beat.[/quote]

I think you and dst will get along with each others ideas quite well:)

[quote name='Soltis' post='20847' date='Nov 25 2008, 03:45 AM']Well... I guess I like the personal feel of setting each one myself, but I also like the way you think. o_O[/quote]

lolz...although the program MIGHT delete my other rits also...