~TCR~

MRnegative6

Greetings all,

Im sure many know me, for various reasons, but now I ask you all to support me by giving me your support and ideas. Im also sure a few are now glad that they see our alliance name from various places, and also our fine banner out...shame our COA cant be on and wont be of any use atm...

[b]Name:[/b]
(The Celestial Reaper) Why do we call it The Celestial Reapers? Well, that’s simple, this alliance will not be like all the other alliances in a few ways. We will instead be an alliance which strikes fast, and hard to alter things in MD the way we and the public think it should be run (not murs powers but more towards the player made unions, secret alliances, a rebelious group, etc.

[i][u][b]The Celestial Reapers[/b][/u][/i]

[b]We[/b] are the [i]rush[/i] of the [i]wind[/i], drowning out the [b]cries[/b]. [b]We[/b] are the [i]quake[/i] of the [i]earth[/i], destroying all [b]foundation[/b]. [b]We[/b] are the [i]cold[/i] of the [i]rain[/i], forcing shelter in [b]homes[/b]. [b]We[/b] are the [i]heat[/i] of the [i]lava[/i] and [i]ash[/i], bringing inevitable [b]death[/b].

[u][b]You should be Afraid to be in Our way[/b].[/u]

[b]Homeland: [/b] (Necrovion/Underground) although GG would have been beter...as a result of an opinion from the public and a revote we have changed now.

[b]Legend:[/b]We were born out of many different places to gather as one in the unknown areas of MD, but first of all…we are loyal. We are loyal to those we call friends, but what brought us together? Anger and the need to change certain things in MD. A change must be seen in the way the players control it, and we will do our utmose best to see a change.

[b]Policy:[/b] Secrecy is absolute, we are made of it, but everyone should be able to trust us with their knowledge, for it is only knowledge we seek…knowledge will gain us the ablity to change MD, but we also seek more knowledge. In other words, we are the middle man.

[b]Goal: [/b]To become the dominating ‘back street’ power, we will work outside the public eye, but our work will be seen within the streets of MD.

[b]Members: [/b]We will be everywhere watchingI will have my supporters feeding me with information which will then flow through the alliance.

There is no absolute certainity that this alliance would be formed. It all depends on the servery I am taking atm. The alliance group has already been formed, but I would still like more recruits and more public opinions. After all…we move with the public views, and wants.

We are already within the streets of MD and growing, stop us? You can try…find our agents? We will get more; for every one you get, we will get two more in return. Although, they are the best agents ive seen so far…the best don’t get caught.

Why should all the other alliances agree to such a threat? Well…why not?

MR-6

hmm some of this seems a little famlier(trying to form a alliacne with the same behind closed door background) oh well if mine is bad with the same story then you should(connects change things greatly)be told the same and remember shadows you live in may be watching you behave or else

[quote name='stormrunner' post='20820' date='Nov 24 2008, 09:25 PM']hmm some of this seems a little famlier(trying to form a alliacne with the same behind closed door background) oh well if mine is bad with the same story then you should(connects change things greatly)be told the same and remember shadows you live in may be watching you behave or else[/quote]

All opinions are being considered bad towards us or good. Thanks anyways:)

Yeah i agree we do hide our back ground information...only those who have heard of us may know us. We are quite peacefull, it does sound bad maybe...but we are not a chaos filled alliance, we are veteran alliances.

Oh and dont take my *critisicms* on your alliance as...a...flaw in your alliances...just take it as a tip to make it even greater. I will always have a tip, its merly a tip NOT a critism saying its bad:)

[quote name='MRnegative6' post='20819' date='Nov 24 2008, 09:20 PM'][b]Goal: [/b]To become the dominating ‘back street’ power, we will work outside the public eye, but our work will be seen within the streets of MD.[/quote]

Sorry to tell you but ur goal is already impossible to do... :shok:

I gotta agree with Raven, your cover is already blown...but i think we need more alliances that are willing to shake things up, it seems there has been kind of a lull, lately...anyhow I gotta say, however, if you tweak a few things in the description, and goals, then it sounds like something MD could ultimately find useful, and with certain changes, you would have my support, mate.

You're a little late on this one neg.

"We will be everywhere watching I will have my supporters feeding me with information which will then flow through the alliance."

"Secrecy is absolute, we are made of it, but everyone should be able to trust us with their knowledge, for it is only knowledge we seek…knowledge will gain us the ablity to change MD, but we also seek more knowledge. In other words, we are the middle man."

"To become the dominating ‘back street’ power, we will work outside the public eye, but our work will be seen within the streets of MD."

All of these things, we already are.

Unfortunately you will have to rethink as my group The Whisperers of Silence already has this covered.
We are good at what we do and we do not intend to be pushed out by any competition.
The whisperers are everywhere yet you wouldn't know it. We have a good hold on the information flow.

Another point: The best agents that you've seen, this means that you have seen them. If you've seen them that means others will.

We are the dominating espionage group.
If it's true what they say that knowledge is power, then we are truly Powerful.

Garg
Walker of words
Leader of the whisperers.

[quote name='Raven' post='20829' date='Nov 24 2008, 09:44 PM']Sorry to tell you but ur goal is already impossible to do... :shok:[/quote]

Please explain more, this is just a servey for the time being so id be glad to know of your thoughts and resonings...?

As ive understood it...almost nothing is impossible in MD other than extremely hard to achieve, but an alliance should always have a hard goal to achieve. This is our main goal, we have many small tasks, but yes a main goal must be close to impossible.

oh and gargant, yes a bit late mb...but we do seem to have competition, but lets keep it fair and clean. We may even help one another, yes ive seen the agents, because they have been hand picked by me. I am their core leader in many areas, one area i can show...if anyone is interested? We are also not an espionage group...we have a proffesion in espionage but we do not see that as our...main proffesion for the alliance.

oh and thank you for the support, yes a bit will be altered but not openly for now, these are our main statements, and eventually we will change. Reason why we taking this servey now:)

[quote name='Chewett' post='20872' date='Nov 25 2008, 12:10 PM']again at this moment i dont think any more alliances will be created. i will speak with manu about the possibility of more alliances being formed.[/quote]

Thank you, its a matter of showing us to the public so we can actually be seen, but we already exist as im sure as Granos also says, there are now two unseen but seen alliances.

Im sure our goal is slightly different.

[quote name='stormrunner' post='20895' date='Nov 25 2008, 08:05 PM']5 groups are active and 3 atleast wish to become alliances[/quote]

Three...yours, mine, and cryxus?

Well we do have a problem dont we:)?

Yes MRA, thx for the support:)

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='20903' date='Nov 25 2008, 08:35 PM']hmm almost every month new alliance, currently there are over 10 alliances huh, and no war yet?[/quote]

War...there may be one with ours. I could think of one alliance which may go against us, but unfortunatly nothing can be done to destroy us:) We will come back again and again.

Although i do wonder why its so peacefull...

Why would you be asking to make this a formal Alliance? Don't you think that having an Alliance icon and tag may blow your cover just a bit? And that if your goal is to "become the dominating 'back street’ power and work outside the public eye", that announcing your presence in such a public and main street way may serve to negate that which you claim as a main pillar of your clique?

In addition, may I suggest that you distinguish, in perhaps your own mind first, what the word "public" means. You say, "After all…we move with the public views, and wants". Do you intend to make your membership list public, and hold town hall meetings regarding the ways, means and movements of your club?

Because, if you are planning to focus on "the way we and the public think it (MD) should be run" expect the public to want to involve themselves.

Good luck.

[quote name='pamplemousse' post='20910' date='Nov 25 2008, 09:18 PM']Why would you be asking to make this a formal Alliance? Don't you think that having an Alliance icon and tag may blow your cover just a bit? And that if your goal is to "become the dominating 'back street’ power and work outside the public eye", that announcing your presence in such a public and main street way may serve to negate that which you claim as a main pillar of your clique?

In addition, may I suggest that you distinguish, in perhaps your own mind first, what the word "public" means. You say, "After all…we move with the public views, and wants". Do you intend to make your membership list public, and hold town hall meetings regarding the ways, means and movements of your club?

Because, if you are planning to focus on "the way we and the public think it (MD) should be run" expect the public to want to involve themselves.

Good luck.[/quote]

Yes, we will work the way the public wishs to have things run. Not everyones wishs will go through, since theres ALWAYS someone that doesnt like an idea.

Making ourselves public? Yes, we intend to do that BUT not the whole alliance, those who you can contact will be made public, and those that wish to help talk to the public itself. We will never be able to fit the whole alliance into one alliance unless we get to have about 50+ members per alliance.

yes, it does blow our cover a bit, but we will not show all of us to the public. We will have those that show themselves and those that work undercover.

[quote name='Bootes' post='20936' date='Nov 26 2008, 09:40 PM']As with Most Alliances of this Nature, I'm fairly Impartial....

Your Name Unnerves me just a Bit though... Hits a little Close to Home for me (I Tend to feel the Same way when I see Celestial Killer roaming about).[/quote]

Dont worry we are already about:)

• 7 months later...