Alpha 8

Muratus del Mur

i started out of boredom...seriously, i'm not making fun of IAB here^^
last summer right after my finals, i just did not know what to do with all my time...i temporarily forgot what living meant because i had spent more than 6 weeks learning for the exams, so i started google-ing for browser-based rpgs that are running slow, not like WoW which consumes you totally for hours at a time, and there was MD... xD

i stayed because i was free to leave whenever i want to (paradox, ain't it? =D), nobody in here is dependent on the fact that i'm online and shoot something or heal someone or even talk about something... whenever i feel the urge to do something else, i just leave, and whenever i have nothing better to do, i come back again, and it's always instant fun, that's why i love the game so much =)

honestly i check out several games always looking for things in them

i am sorta researching how the games play and what people like and dont like about them cause of a game i have been working on for a while and this game has some of the aspects i was looking for to include in my game so i found it playable in a very good way

thus i stuck around

[quote name='TheNinjunny' post='20913' date='Nov 26 2008, 04:38 AM']The Front Site was a Filter?

Sure it's not Visually Attractive, but for me it was that Opening Music that got me Hooked on MD B)

(I'm not Really Joking about that Either...)[/quote]
Lol, I remember when the music came, I remember thinking, 'nice but that doesn't make the front page less ugly..', lol.
I always play a game first, usually for at least a day or two, a week if it doesn't suck, and a couple of months until I am bored with it if the game was nice at first.
The thing that did it for me was the moment I started in the paper cabin... It was strange and different.. I liked it very very much, but the one thing I remember very clearly was the moment I got my first aramor. The feeling is something I remember clearly and it was a new sensation, very magical, those who listened to Mur's lecture will understand.

The fact is that, (although I missed like 2 activity days or more) is that no game has ever held my attention for more than 6-7 months tops. I am now playing for more than a year and I can feel that this will easily double if not indefinitly.

Thanks Mur :wacko:, finally a game I can love.

Well i have to put my say in too

I started i think just over a year ago.
I had been looking for an online RPG with a diffrence and boy did i find one.

Like MB said i spend about a week to a month playing online games but MD has been diffrent
I have been hooked from day one and have come to get to know so many people within the game system. It has been great fun and i have manage to acheive so much.

I am to this day still supprised at how much i still enjoy playing. (i am even still at the boss to unblock the site for me) I dont think i will ever get board of this game it is way to much fun and i now know so many people from all around the world.

This is by far the best online system and it is a great achievment you have made here Mur

And yuou have my thanks and gratude for such a great creation.