change in start off point

sanguinious

the paper cabin has always been the starting point, easy to access and can be entered by all.
the starting point at the ivory tower is a little difficult, most LHOs cant get to it and opening it up to Just them, will result in a mad, needless rush to become a LHO, i wish to be enlightened on this subject

come on we cant let jonn do all the work

[quote name='sanguinious' post='20911' date='Nov 25 2008, 09:25 PM']the paper cabin has always been the starting point, easy to access and can be entered by all.
the starting point at the ivory tower is a little difficult, most LHOs cant get to it and opening it up to Just them, will result in a mad, needless rush to become a LHO, i wish to be enlightened on this subject

come on we cant let jonn do all the work[/quote]

Im sure theres a reason why only a few LHOs can enter.

This was one of my concerns with mp2's now starting in GG. Without group access surly those who only those who can access will have to spend a LOT of time there to make up for it

as it is we need more there, it doesnt help that there are very few players that can promote mp2's currently, i'm one of them so i can't leave not until things get properly sorted out here, which they will....i just dont know when, it also means i have to be on...a lot, i love the game so i've got no complaints there though, just saying what's going on, as far as i'm aware any LHO volunteers are welcome, would have to speak to jonn about it though

• 4 months later...

In fact, the number of people that can send an mp2 to mp3 are larger than you might think.

All LHOs have the power, so if any mp2 needs to be promoted, all he/she needs to do is use the active help button.

Awi