New Head Contest Rules

Burns

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now, what do you think?

Official discussion for the latest change...oh, i have waited sooo long for te moment i can say that^^

Mods, if you find it appropriate to drag this topic to contests sub-forum, please do so, but i have posted it here because i want to know what people think about that special idea, NOT what they think about the Head Contest in general or how that rule f**ks their personal contest up, there's no need for another ranting forum...

PS: I wonder how many players will choose option two ;-)

@Granos: I didn't say that you did wrong. I closed the topic when your offer expired. And if I remember correctly...I was the one who found you and shu you at the gazebo :P (even if you were hiding ...you know where :) )

I chose the very bottom:P

Hmm...someone draged me to the gazebo when i was offline with MR-6...at the East Corridor i believe...that place is open to all no? I had MR-6 there because i was waiting for someone...then he was dragged...who..dragged me to the gazebo?

XD oh well it gave me a short cut to the gazebo for part 2:P Thank you:)

Bt its not stated in the rules is it? since the east corridor is not out of bounds.

Actually there are no rules. I was told, when I received the spell, to use it to "mess with the HC". I used it mostly for players hiding in forbidden places but this doesn't mean I am not allowed to use is when I think it's needed (or i kind of want to...). Don't worry: I will not abuse it.

Na, not about the abuse...ok fair enough...atleast now i think i know who brought me:P

I seem to get dragged and teled to places all the time without me saying yes...now i know someone else is in the fun:P Usually i end up in interesting places so i dont mind:)

[quote name='dst' post='21223' date='Dec 4 2008, 11:20 AM']Damn! Those bugs just took over my life... I started thinking in terms like: it's a bug, it's not a bug, it's an exception, this account is bugged, etc... It just kills me...[/quote]

The bugs are interesting most of the time:P Fun to exploit XD Eventually they disapear but still:)