Happy New YEAR!

Metal Bunny

Muh. The next time that happens, you can do online window shopping for food! dst.. have you tried coconut paletas de leche? Even though it is milk-based it really is not sour.. i___i Speaking of which, you do eat ice cream...? Yeah, you have a favorite... and cookies too... . . .

But for the Chinese family thing, really, it isn't hard so I think it is worth it. I learned the basics from a farming simulation game! It's so nice to have a Chinese family. The stuff in small Asian markets are expensive, you know? Try it out, you will be amazed at what you can do.

. . .

How dare you pass the Chinese population off as invisible, dst! You just don't realize all we do for your countries, all the back-breaking labor we do in the backgrounds of your lives! Next time, thank that old Chinese lady, and also give her a cabbage head.

What, did I say backbone somewhere? So uppity, quoting something that isn't even there to be quoted...

But anyway, you know, no matter if the country is the backbone, you shouldn't undermine the important contributions of your friendly minorities, say the Chinese old woman and her family. It's a sin!

What, MB, did you just create a one-word post consisting of "Lol..."?

I snicker.

[b]EDIT: there is an edit button glai. use it. Chew[/b]