The Festival Of The Moon [Old]

Shadowseeker

[quote name='Tarquinus' post='23981' date='Jan 20 2009, 12:27 AM']Illuminating as ever, insane metallic rabbit golem.

"Those who believe their side is just and rightly so" have been labouring to achieve recognition for [i]months[/i]. This festival generated a lot of attention to us, most of it favourable.

Is it not pedantic to make a hit-and-run post without considering what is being said? Who is speaking without reflection, I wonder?[/quote]

Lol, you do realize that I was joking no? I'm a sarcastic man sometimes, but with text, it never portrays as good as I would want it to be. I have no intention of making this into a flaming discussion or something :D, so I'll just say this and then continue to make fun of other stuff.

Would months of labor justify to stop self reflecting? :) (<- this is a double joke, get it? :D )

You'll probably come up with something else though, you're intelligent enough for that, but please, realize I do this in jest and if you take that in an offensive way, because I made fun of months of hard labor, then you must be one cynical man. Brighten up :D, smile, laugh, enjoy. :D

'Because if you can't even laugh at your own misery, then only pity will remain.'
- (I forgot who.. sorry.. lol) -

To all the honoured guests who attended and listened respectfully to our presenters and to all the external presenters who added colour and depth to our celebration.

I thank you, for without your support celebrating the return of the moon would not have been as joyous.

We of the Children were honoured to provide a time of revelry and reflection.

Our thanks.