The Festival Of The Moon [Old]

Shadowseeker

[url="http://www.wrzuta.pl/aud/file/pvrMQ2Q4n8/1.mp3"]Peter Cincotti - On the Moon[/url]

Edit: It ends abruptly partway through when played directly from the link, but it is, in fact, whole. The problem is probably caused by the slow download speed. This is the only copy I found.

Edit 2: Shadow, the song on your list does not match this song. It does not mention the moon, either.

• Root Admin

*looks left ..nobody..looks right ... nobody...writes a note fast and runs away.*
"someone pls make me a short as possible resume of what needs to be done for this , like youtube links to music and location names plus coordinates, and i will need an alliance logo drawing to fit the name, i guess you want to gather under a name do you? :) ..oh yes, and alliance leader id pls."

PM

obviously, i've made a mistake there...
the official title of the song is 'Brain Damage', but the last line of the chorus says 'I'll see you on the dark side of the moon', that's why it got the subtitle 'dark side of the moon'^^

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmBiORtHqTs&feature=related"]Brain Damage / Dark side of the Moon[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wVRZI-aJsU"]Girl on the Moon[/url]

i love them both =)

[quote name='King Manu' post='23824' date='Jan 15 2009, 11:34 PM']*looks left ..nobody..looks right ... nobody...writes a note fast and runs away.*
"someone pls make me a short as possible resume of what needs to be done for this , like youtube links to music and location names plus coordinates, and i will need an alliance logo drawing to fit the name, i guess you want to gather under a name do you? :unsure: ..oh yes, and alliance leader id pls."

PM[/quote]

Oh.. finally =)
Seems like the CoE's gonna get an alliance! ^^

[quote name='Tarquinus' post='23961' date='Jan 19 2009, 07:34 PM']No, but you are not hurting the opponents' quotient of delusional and irritating.[/quote]
This is the same for those who believe their side is just and rightly so, making them quite pedantic...

:D

[quote name='Metal Bunny' post='23962' date='Jan 19 2009, 01:52 PM']This is the same for those who believe their side is just and rightly so, making them quite pedantic...

:D[/quote]
Illuminating as ever, insane metallic rabbit golem.

"Those who believe their side is just and rightly so" have been labouring to achieve recognition for [i]months[/i]. This festival generated a lot of attention to us, most of it favourable.

Is it not pedantic to make a hit-and-run post without considering what is being said? Who is speaking without reflection, I wonder?