Youtube contest make a movie

ovesh

[quote name='Granos' post='34391' date='Jun 22 2009, 07:03 PM']Ok, fine heres my attempt

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI&feature=channel_page"]MD Video Contest Entry[/url]

Actually, I am working on a real video, Ill post it soon enough :lol:
[i](just wanted to revive this topic with style :D )[/i][/quote]

GAAAHHH I GOT RICK ROLLED!!!

editing in process wait.. it will be much better :D

Ok done plz check it now and tell me if its good? If you guys want it even slower then i will have to make the video bigger, will that be ok? and plz check the video edited version and tell me how it is plz.

Edited by Death Bell

depends what webcam you have, mine for instance, can, if yours says it cant, then it cant unfortunately

EDIT: i was being stupid
you should be able to take videos, as that is the main purpose of a webcam, to stream images of yourself so other people can see what you;re doing or whatever, there should be the option to record a video in the webcam folder/settings/whatever it's called

Edited by Grido

[quote name='lightsage' post='35124' date='Jun 27 2009, 06:58 AM']I was just wondering, is it allowed to use the MD artwork for this? In my opinion it's the quickest (visual) way to show how good MD is...[/quote]

Using scenes from MagicDuel shows potential new player what they will see. Maybe a couple of screen shots of ONE creature and its evolutions. Show that its actually a virtual chat room. Rent a digital camera, grab some friends, make a mini movie. Use your Imagination!

Heck, open MD and have one shoot over your shoulder when you play. Don't edit your reactions....except maybe the swearing.

Edited by Grido
Removed disclaimer for not being true

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you could have you half off-screen (laying down so it looks like you're flying) with a a black sheet with holes poked with light shining though behind you and then have someone throw a cube at your head and make a quick cut once it hits. :P

Edited by cryxus

now my question is, how would you put that in first person? as boredom is essentially working as it happens.... i have been trying to figure out a way to move from the present tense first person, to a past tense first person, but i have yet to figure out how...