Guardians of The Root Ranks

Raven

[i][b]Archon of Loreroot [/b][/i]– Has lived his life in service to the Root. Firmly planted, Strong and devoted, wise and watchful, has proven by time and tested by adversity
[center]-.Raven.[/center]
[i][b]
Vigil of the Root[/b][/i] - Their eyes are open and ever watchful. Purity and compassion have been forged to a fine edge without any doubt in their devotion.
[center]-Eden
-Udgard
-.Blackthorn.
-Firsanthalas
-NelyaSetesh
-.Knator Commander.[/center]
[i][b]
Guardian of the Root[/b][/i] – Veteran protects hidden Lore of the Root from those that would wish its destruction. Finding, protecting and mentoring those who would desire to join the Root.
[center]-Aqune
-Grayhawk
-*SageWoman*[/center]
[i][b]
Nock of the Root[/b][/i] – Established member, a Nock flies swift like an arrow to defend the Root at any cost. An arrow is useless without a bow…
[center]-Amoran
-MWBrady
-*CrazyMike*
-Lady Renata
-Windy
-*Siala Lone Wolf*[/center]
[i][b]
Weld of the Root[/b][/i] – Member sustains the Root with devotion to each member of alliance.
[center]
-*Huginn*
-.Logan Marquis.
-The Black Rose[/center]

[i][b]Loam of the Root [/b][/i]– New member, everyone enters Loreroot as Loam, the foundation on which all of Loreroot depends.
[center]*Ibruzu*
Gremlin[/center]

[i][b]Sapling[/b][/i] – Petitioning for joining Guardians of the Root.

• 1 month later...

What do I have to do to become a Sapling?...I do spend a lot of my days at the Oak Fort fishing. Its peace and soiltide and of course the fine conversations with Amoran and Logan make me feel at home.

I was once attracted to Necrovion but now I see my skills have more use within Loreroot.

Macnia

• 2 weeks later...

hail fellow Lorerootians!!!

due to aggression of the Golemus alliance, Savelites Church was left to burn...
i wish to join Guardians of The Root, unless Savelites Church is reformed
i ask you to think about my request. if you can, answer me in the game by mail if you need to make tests or whatever you wish

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' post='28732' date='Apr 12 2009, 06:08 AM']hail fellow Lorerootians!!!

due to aggression of the Golemus alliance, Savelites Church was left to burn...
i wish to join Guardians of The Root, unless Savelites Church is reformed
i ask you to think about my request. if you can, answer me in the game by mail if you need to make tests or whatever you wish[/quote]

Greetings Rhaegar. For now only Children of the Eclipse and Savelites Church are active alliances. Kragel has activated The Creators Guild. As you have been directed, talk to Tarquinus, Zleiphneir and Kragel. The Loreroot High Council will be having elections within its own ranks and until the results are finished, I do not believe that the Guardins of the Root will be recruiting.

Please be patient.

Sagewoman

• 3 weeks later...

I need the links to the forum of Loreroot,i lost mine and i need to see whats going on and who is in charge depending on the leader im coming back,already talked with Sage,though she still didnt answered for the link so im posting here since its faster to get...by the way send it over pm....

• 3 weeks later...

Rhaegar,

To be fair to Grido, I think that he is trying to do exactly what he has said, rebuild the Savelite alliance. I don't think that he has behaved like a dictator or usurper at all.
Coming from someone from Loreroot I think that should carry some weight.

The GOTR are back in action also and are in the process of trying to get recruitment up and running again.

I concur. Grido has shown remarkable friendliness despite my initial fierce hostility to him, and I note a few of the old Savelites back in their alliance, seeming satisfied. I welcome them amongst us, and I will help them in any fashion I can.

i don't have anything against Grido personally, actually i think he's a very good person, but that doesn't change the fact that he's FROM GOLEMUS! a clear sign of GOLEMUS OCCUPATION! and it happened DURING THE "WAR"!

and now GotR are trying to help Grido fill out the Church...? :fool:
what tha...?!