Renavoid and the House of Liquid Dust

cryxus

Hate me for it, but I'm more of a pragmatic man.
Motto's like ''The road to hell be paved with good intentions" are.. befitting of me.

I know excercise in futility when I see it, now, if I were a more ideological man, I would've tried.

I have personal suspicion that this AL has something to do with finding a way of opening berserker's charge so people can get the Tormented souls.. Well, the previous ALs has been all about these after all.

May i say something that could make me sound like a fool but it is a theory i developed and still researching,though i havent found a single persn who could help with this.

Simply Wind Ward.The rest is up to you to figure out.

Assuming Renevoid is still trapped in the house (I have talked to Marvolo and he says that Renevoid is not in Necrovion as far as he knows), I think we need to step up our efforts to help Renevoid. It shouldn't matter whether you like him or not, he needs to be saved. Also, if he is dead, we should confirm this somehow. I am still patrolling/guarding the House of Liquid Dust and Cremated Credence has been helping. Perhaps, someone will volunteer to look into this spell wind ward, or maybe there is already someone out there that has it. If you have ANY ideas, please see me at the House of Liquid Dust, or reply here. Though I don't check in here too often.

Summary, let's get on this and do something useful: find out what has happened to Renevoid.

[quote name='dst' post='26333' date='Mar 3 2009, 11:08 AM']One question: Does Renavoid want to be saved?[/quote]

If he is trapped in the house of liquid dust, then based on what little I know of liquid dust, I think so. The stuff sounds rather horrid and all encounters that I know of with liquid dust have not turned out well. If he is rescued from the house, is found alive, but did not want to be saved, then he can return to the house (assuming we allow him to). If he is rescued from the house, is found alive, and wanted to be saved, then we have clearly done the right thing. If his dead body is retrieved from the house, then at least we will know his fate.

It seems obvious to me, that he should be rescued, or at the very least, we should work harder to discover where he is and if he is alive.

well, my guess is this, his spaceship crashed at fields of fear, explosion throw him back out of necro, before he landed he scratched a bit house of ld, and then he noticed hole in wall near house and then he went in, where would he go from there? well ofc to the place where ship crashed, fields of fear, why marvolo thinks ren isnt in necro? becoz he, as many others cant access fields of fear, if ya want to find ren, get access to fields of fear = mission impossible :D have a nice day

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='26335' date='Mar 3 2009, 11:27 AM']well, my guess is this, his spaceship crashed at fields of fear, explosion throw him back out of necro, before he landed he scratched a bit house of ld, and then he noticed hole in wall near house and then he went in, where would he go from there? well ofc to the place where ship crashed, fields of fear, why marvolo thinks ren isnt in necro? becoz he, as many others cant access fields of fear, if ya want to find ren, get access to fields of fear = mission impossible :D have a nice day[/quote]

Hmm, possible, though the Adventure log clearly stats that he was thrown from the ship and crashed THROUGH the back of the house of Liquid Dust. All of the other text concerning what Renevoid does next is rather vague, and perhaps he was already trapped in the house when he sees the supposed hole in the wall.

Still, I will see about getting access to Necrovion, or at least the fields of fear. *smiles*

there are mistakes in the AL...
he hasn't neccessarily hit the backside of the house, let alone go straight through it, he could also have gone through the wall next to the backside of the house, or may have hit the house and broke his nose on the wall and then dropped to the ground like a stone... whatever...

but he isn't neccessarily in the house, and i have personally seen him in front of the house after he supposedly crashed into the house...

[quote name='Burns' post='26337' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:27 PM']there are mistakes in the AL...
he hasn't neccessarily hit the backside of the house, let alone go straight through it, he could also have gone through the wall next to the backside of the house, or may have hit the house and broke his nose on the wall and then dropped to the ground like a stone... whatever...

but he isn't neccessarily in the house, and i have personally seen him in front of the house after he supposedly crashed into the house...[/quote]

If you can find a few trustworthy characters (people that I know and trust) to come and tell me that Renevoid is not in the house and is safely elsewhere, then I will beleive you. I don't know too many people, but those I would trust are: stormrunner, SageWoman, jazira, Dark Mystic, Falen Angel, Cremated Credence, and perhaps a few others, but I am bad with names *grins*. Until then, I will continue to watch the house and plan on ways to find out where Renevoid is, and options to get him out of the house, in case he is in there.

Well, I have just been visited by Khalazdad at the house of Liquid Dust. He told me much and answered my questions concerning Renevoid. What I now know is that Renevoid is in a place that no one can follow him, and specifically he is not in the house of Liquid Dust or necrovion. Thus, I will continue to keep an eye on the houes of Liquid Dust, but my dedicated watching of it will end for now. Though I would appreciate people spreading the word that Renevoid is not in the house of Liquid Dust, so that they do not make any fool hardy attempts to enter.