Skills not increased by 90% after the 24-hour-meditations!

I just advanced to MP4. When I was MP3, I selected the 24-hour-meditation every chance I got. (I might have missed one or two by mistakes. Anyway, I did at least 6 of them.)

I noticed my skills points were never increased as a result of the meditations. Back then, I didn't know to utilize the forum for my issues. Instead I PM the LHO. It's been weeks now, and I'm now MP4. The problem is still not fixed.

Doing the math, my regeneration skill alone would have been about 188 ( = 4*1.9[sup]6[/sup] ). (It was a 4 because I got a permanent booster or two at the MD Shop.) That's a big difference between 4 and 188!

Did anyone have this problem? Is there a bug? Will it be fixed? Would all my accounts be corrected?

[quote name='dst' post='26594' date='Mar 7 2009, 06:31 PM']One question: how did you come up with that number? I mean 188? Why 4*1.9^6?[/quote]

Each of the skills increases by 90% each time a 24-hour-meditation is over, so for my regeneration skill:
the first time, 4+4*0.9 = 4*1.9 = 7.60
the second time, 7.60*1.9 = 14.44
the third time, 14.44*1.9 = 27.44
the fourth time, 27.44*1.9 = 52.13
the fifth time, 52.13*1.9 = 99.04
the sixth time, 99.04*1.9 = 188.18

Did I misunderstand what it means by "skills bonus 90%?"

Incorrect. ^_^ You get a certain amount for 1 stat (something like 0.xxxx or around that) then depending on the meditation time that 0.xxxx is increased by 10%, 20% etc.
You will definitely not get a boost that high. There are even mp5s that don't have that amount of regen. ;)

ps: if I am wrong in my calculations someone correct me (this is what I remember from a loong looong time when i went through the story mode)

[quote name='dst' post='26598' date='Mar 7 2009, 06:44 PM']Incorrect. ^_^ You get a certain amount for 1 stat (something like 0.xxxx or around that) then depending on the meditation time that 0.xxxx is increased by 10%, 20% etc.
You will definitely not get a boost that high. There are even mp5s that don't have that amount of regen. ;)

ps: if I am wrong in my calculations someone correct me (this is what I remember from a loong looong time when i went through the story mode)[/quote]

Okay. So do you mean the 90% is applied to the "changes" of the skills, not directly to the skills shown in my profile?