Windows Bug

phantasm

I keep getting the below error when using Firefox 3.08. I have made sure my adobe flash was up to date and that the flashes and addons are turned on. I just started using Macafee but it doesn't pop up with anything about allowing or blocking. So to gain acess at the current time I have to use an old internet explorer wich sucks because I use foxfire for everything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Esteemed user,

This game includes animations and scripts that cannot run on your browser due to technical reasons. To benefit from the real experience offered to you by the interface of this application please use Internet Explorer 5.5+

You will have access to real-time chat, combat and real-time interactions with other players, animations and unique graphics, a spellbinding game play, everything right from your browser. Without having to download anything or running java applets!

The MagicDuel Team

shockwave flash 11
Realplayer live connect
Quicktime 7.4.5
Newest Java Platform
DNA Plug IN for Bit Torrent
Adobe Acrobat
Java Quick Starter 1.0 for my extension

All running off Moxerilla Foxfire 3.08

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='28175' date='Apr 4 2009, 04:10 PM']:s okies... with that i cant tell much, only thing i know is that md doesnt recognizes your browser, that means your browser is sending wrong identification header..... tell me your addons[/quote]

or check if other javascript pages detect it right, eg [url="http://www.quirksmode.org/js/detect.html"]http://www.quirksmode.org/js/detect.html[/url]

( or even better: switch to linux :D )

• 4 months later...