Retirement of Knator Commander

Akasha

I can but reiterate mine apology on the archives: humbly, abjectly, I confess the wrong of mine Alliance in its treatment of its most storied and valourous warrior.

Commander, whithersoever thou goest, may the Goddess bless and keep you; and Strength and Honour to you, Sieur.

This is a momentous occasion, and one which I hope will not be glazed over by the other mess that is currently occupying the attention of the Magic Duel world.

Where Knator Commander will go... I'm not entirely sure. But the ending of his reign over the army of Loreroot is an event to remember. It is an indicator of the changing times and generations.

I hope that Knator Commander will find another home in the realm.

Awi

[center]Loreroot has scorned one of it's most valuable assets... i cannot express my regret in them doing such a thing... it truly is a shame.

Knator, you are a true warrior, and i hope you find something you desire to protect, although i don't doubt that you will.

With the utmost respect and honor,

~Cryxus~[/center]

Edited by cryxus

Knator Commander is gone? Now who will guard the secret entrance to Loreroot for a few hours every few months?

All Jesterness aside, from what I read Knator Commander was a valuable asset in the war against the shades, and as such I'm glad he's gone.

What has happened is a true shame. this is probably the saddest day in MD i have yet to have seen. Knator Commander, sir, your name will never be forgetten as long as i shall live in these lands. You have been a great inspiration to me and many others, and it is a true loss to have you not in your true place. Rest well my dear friend, call on me anytime you desire

.MRD.

[quote name='MRD' post='28695' date='Apr 11 2009, 10:58 PM']What has happened is a true shame. this is probably the saddest day in MD i have yet to have seen. Knator Commander, sir, your name will never be forgetten as long as i shall live in these lands. You have been a great inspiration to me and many others, and it is a true loss to have you not in your true place. Rest well my dear friend, call on me anytime you desire

.MRD.[/quote]

Well it seems to me people think and adress the matter as if he was "gone" or dead...but he is just retired. He can jump back in action whenever he wants.

I can only say that I deeply regret what happened. He has and will always be my leader. I regret that I was not able to attend the meeting, and the events that led to the disrespect to my commander. That part, is a shame in Loreroot history. I just hope that he will return someday, he is an invaluable part of Loreroot.

What to say? Fully understandable, him being a warrior and leader. When even he has no authority in times of war, who ever has?

I just wish to see how he spends his day, and wish that this happens in the way he wishes to.

To Loreroot this is a loss greater than many can imagine.

Though you are retiring from warmaster I d like to give you an open invitation to stop by the Golden Globe Gazebo anytime you wish to train or even if you d wish to share your wisdom with its members at anytime.

I have not seen this letter as of yet but WTF?

how is it you guys wont listen to thoes that you could use to aid you.
KC has the most information regards fighting and defence.
the one person you could have used to sway the war.

KC if you ever need to talk or are looking for somewere to rest
or just have fun you are welcome in Golemus any time.

Reards
Yrthilian
King of Golemus.
Golemus Technomage.

• 1 month later...

In his place i would start a coup d'etat.
But a warrior to step aside in times of war...

I am sure that not all the info are public.

He can become the King of Loreroot now!

Edited by GgSeverin