Heads Contest

phantasm

mp2's can boost their defence by...4/500 i think it is, and attack by 300 ish, which helps when fighting those of mp4/5

in short ''even the oldest players can be defeated if you use the right ritual''

I'd be much ashamed if I got defeated by an MP2 (when I don't have heads). There's quite some MP5's who have stats so much higher then they can get in illusions (1k+ attack 500+ def and some MP4/3's for that matter). Then again if your holding heads those don't matter that much and you could be defeated by almost anyone if you have one of the bigger balls.

i lost 20 heads to a MP2 who used 3 grasans that are stronger than any grasan I've seen as an MP4. I'm sure most my creatures are weak compared to most of the long term members of MD. Just making a notice of who MP2's walking around No Mans Land can affect loss/win ratios of other players.

• Root Admin

true . mp2 influences are new to the contest, uncalculated, probably will be prevented for next contest.
but hey...thats why the contest is unfair... things can happen anytime, so don't get so worried, consider it a unexpected diversion. ;)..like i said..unplaned

Harion, your insolence and ignorance is appalling. Fenrir Greycloth gave you valid information. The page that told you exactly what you needed to know was available when you made your post. I have no sympathy for you if you cannot find information on your own, as so many others are capable of doing.

In the future, explore the interface more to find what you're looking for and withhold posts that make you look like an inconsiderate lout.

i did. twice. raven was helpful.
i'm really not much into asking for help from LHOs
but when i'm browsing the forums
and a question strikes me
i find i'd rather ask here than run back in-game, then look for LHOs

also, i find it rather annoying that when newbies ask questions here in the forum
they are given the taste of some variation of: ye who needs to ask need not know. all who are wise need no guides to show them the way.

or answers like: here, press f1. if that didn't answer your questions, here is the link to the FAQ. if it isn't there, ask around in-game.

at least now i'm the wiser for it. when in need of answers, ask not - and you shall not be given the run around.

Edited by Harion

Cause the forum is not really the place where you learn things. The game is. That is why it has LHOs and lots of other players willing to help. The forum is a place where we discuss (90% of the time) other things. You will not find how to make a rit or related things.

wtf? consider this as verbal warning, ofc that you need first to read faq and things like that, lhos are there to explain it a bit more if you dont understand it correctly or ask in chat, forums are last place where you ask, becoz you receive answer in slowest way, and forums are more for discussing and handling unusual or very problematic things or similar, questions like this which can easily be found arent tolerated much around, also you got nice polite answer from fenrir but a way how you responded wasnt so nice, i guess ya had just a bad day, so dont consider this personal, my job in here is to make order in this place and i will do so

~topic closed, problem answered long ago plus it went offtopic and "atmosphere got fired up"

edit: dst was a bit faster :D with same thoughts