Manhunt

Fenrir Greycloth

This game revolves around some of the same principles as the Heads Contest, except for several major changes.

At the beginning of this competition, a balloon is placed at the GoE. A player(any MP) will grab the balloon and run off with it. They will accumulate points the longer they hold the balloon. Others can simply steal the balloon by clicking on their name, and collecting the balloon from their account. The highest score wins the game.

Now, there are some things that need to be addressed for a game such as this. First of all, are the limitations when you get the balloon. You can go absolutely anywhere you wish, except for GG, as it is closed off. Logging off with the balloon either resets it to the GoE, or does not allow you to log off. Turning invisible is also disabled.

Any other suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

This kind of sounds like it will depend on how fast your computer is. People with slow computers wouldn't stand a chance, while those with fast computers would have no problem. I don't think this is a good idea, it doesn't have anything to do with your skills and knowledge of MD, just how fast your computer is.

i could think of better alterations involving current heads system, and in fact would love to, one major deterant is that a lot of people cant hold heads as is...

[quote name='LunarGoddess' post='29805' date='Apr 30 2009, 08:41 PM']This kind of sounds like it will depend on how fast your computer is. People with slow computers wouldn't stand a chance, while those with fast computers would have no problem. I don't think this is a good idea, it doesn't have anything to do with your skills and knowledge of MD, just how fast your computer is.[/quote]

ok I guess it is time to actually lay it out, ALL froms of head hunts wars or really anything doing with the fight system besides random battling is decided by how fast your connection is and have almost NOTHING to do with what you know, maybe WHO wou know but nothing about what

start a new forum on it :P ill add my 2 cents after i lay out an idea or two, something functional, but im gonna take my time, cause im feeling lazy tonight

This entire game is based on how fast your computer is, and how involved you are with learning the mechanics, so please... do not tell me that it is to involved with how fast your computer is. I played this for awhile on a 5 year old laptop with only .5 gigs of RAM. It ran perfectly fine.

5 gigs of RAM? :shok: OMG! :lol: ;) And you say that is slow?

And in some case (like this one) it is about how fast your network, computer, laptop are. Just clicking a name (not even fighting) is not even that fun. It's booooring.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' post='29838' date='May 1 2009, 03:43 PM']This entire game is based on how fast your computer is, and how involved you are with learning the mechanics, so please... do not tell me that it is to involved with how fast your computer is. I played this for awhile on a 5 year old laptop with only .5 gigs of RAM. It ran perfectly fine.[/quote]

lol 5 gig would be a lot if he said that dst ;)

read it again. its .5gig

The game is mainly effected by your internet connection and how much the server is lagging.

• Root Admin

Its really a shame that a 32 bit mobo will not use all that 4 gig. i worked it out on mine and my 4 gig is only 3.5 :( due to my graphics card being so large.

Anyway: Stay on Topic.