Idle status or logged out

Dark Ruler

Greetings,

I've noticed this from yesterday. MD kicks me right out of the game or it goes into Idle status saying
I've opened multiple windows, which I didn't. This mostly happen with me when I attack someone.
I've just attack someone and the screen refreshed and took me to the login screen. Tried to log in but
now I have to wait 13minutes before I can log in again. All of this happens just before you choose
your combat Ritual.

Regards,
Dark Ruler (ID:94993)

[color="#00BFFF"]*sigh*[/color]

Now I'm getting really depressed. Since today, every time I try to log on to my account it brings me right back to the login screen and when I try to log on again it says:

[color="#FF0000"]LOGOUT COOLDOWN
You can login on this account in 13min and 50sec[/color]

Please could someone check into this.

Regards,
Dark Ruler (ID:94993)

[quote name='Dark Ruler' post='30307' date='May 5 2009, 04:52 PM'][color="#00BFFF"]*sigh*[/color]

Now I'm getting really depressed. Since today, every time I try to log on to my account it brings me right back to the login screen and when I try to log on again it says:

[color="#FF0000"]LOGOUT COOLDOWN
You can login on this account in 13min and 50sec[/color]

Please could someone check into this.

Regards,
Dark Ruler (ID:94993)[/quote]

You're not alone. I've had that happen to me before too. Depressed I was not...throwing my computer across the room and forcing myself to take a walk?...maybe.... :lol:

Z

[quote name='Burns' post='30318' date='May 5 2009, 06:45 PM']well, guys, don't log out =P

if you want to switch the acc you are using, [spoiler]idle and clear chache, that works, too, and avoids the cooldown ^^[/spoiler][/quote]

You missunderstand...

I logged in, after i just woke up in the morning and it instantly refreshed and told me I had to have a logout cool down...nothing to do with logging out or idling. I hadn't even been in game...but...it's only happened once so I hope it stays that way...

Z

I usually get jacked just before an attack and Im full of heat from a well deserved 13 killing spree and BAM, log out and loose all my heat.....really annoying....but hey the game has too many good points to be too bothered by it.

Macnia

oh... ok, now i got the problem...

the only solution i could offer is working slower to give the server a chance of catching up so it won't kick you, but if you get chucked again immidiately... no idea...

• 3 months later...