My account has been accessed by another

Jazira

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not

I have been away for a few days due to RL circumstances, and during that time, someone from the Phillipines had accessed my account and continued my Story - a choice was made that I would not have chosen. No spells were cast, thankfully. New messages have been read; no outgoing messages, unless they've already been read. I have 2 creatures that I did not have before, but I do not think I've lost any older creatures. My equipped armor has been changed. Other than that, nothing has been changed (dont know about the win/loss, but that doesnt matter much to me)

Edit : Just checked my inventory. I am missing a silver coin. It doesnt matter much to me, but thought I would post that as well

Edited by Jazira

wait how do you know the country?
wait..... unless someone else saw you on........ which would be one way of knowing someone had been on your account..... hmm...... if you can't trace the silver coin(which if chewett says it's trackable then it most likely is), then it should be possible to track the IP to a general area and check who has acessed MD from that area......

i think...

i am only saying this becase i am bored, and want to talk right now as the chat is dead...

[quote name='I am Bored' post='31454' date='May 18 2009, 06:27 PM']wait how do you know the country?
wait..... unless someone else saw you on........ which would be one way of knowing someone had been on your account..... hmm...... if you can't trace the silver coin(which if chewett says it's trackable then it most likely is), then it should be possible to track the IP to a general area and check who has acessed MD from that area......

i think...

i am only saying this becase i am bored, and want to talk right now as the chat is dead...[/quote]

Whomever was "driving" Jazira's account left her parked and idle at War Hold. The flag was observed by others, spoke about in game chat, and i sent her the information via YIM.

• Root Admin

[quote name='I am Bored' post='31454' date='May 19 2009, 12:27 AM']hmm...... if you can't trace the silver coin(which if chewett says it's trackable then it most likely is), then it should be possible to track the IP to a general area and check who has acessed MD from that area......[/quote]

Coins are trackable by account names this goes for CTC and items as well. On this occasion the person was already found by Jazeria before Mur had compleated the "trace". But it confirmed what she thought.

Now i only know what Jaziera told me but it seems this issue is over.

currently you cant directly, you have to have a good reason for it and ask for a password reset to be e-mailed to you

i believe so anyway, i havent ever had to do this

• Root Admin

You are correct. But i would add one more detail to that

Speak with Mur to change your password then he will email you the new one. Either a random one or one of your choising