history lesson

i have an idea of drawing pictures representing events from player's history in MD... i would draw them myself, but cause i have lack of talent for drawing, i want to propose this to the artisans

for example: creating the Savelites Church, Raven's leave to the sentinels, apearing of angiens... etc.
it would be really nice to see art history page

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' post='32157' date='May 24 2009, 08:48 AM']i have an idea of drawing pictures representing events from player's history in MD... i would draw them myself, but cause i have lack of talent for drawing, i want to propose this to the artisans

for example: creating the Savelites Church, Raven's leave to the sentinels, apearing of angiens... etc.
it would be really nice to see art history page[/quote]

I really like the idea. But it will mean a lot of work from the artisans.

K

the artisans already have a ''big project'' which is drawing all those nice Avatars you see

but yes, it would be a nice idea if a few of them could spare the time to do it

I'm glad you all like the idea

it isn't really important when does it start if it starts, but i really hope that The Artisans will get some "fresh blood" so they can work on several projects and work generally faster

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' post='32190' date='May 24 2009, 12:16 PM']I'm glad you all like the idea

it isn't really important when does it start if it starts, but i really hope that The Artisans will get some "fresh blood" so they can work on several projects and work generally faster[/quote]

I agree, it would be nice if we could get some fresh blood. Anyone interested?

*kicks herself for not listening to her mother when she was trying to teach dst how to draw*
*kicks and double kicks herself for her stubbornness*
*triple kicks herself for letting her mother waste her talent on educating dst rather than painting since in the end dst is still rude and mean and with no manners*