Wishpoints

Hey, I'm just wondering if it's possible to contact someone (such as [color="#8B0000"]Mur[/color] maybe?) so I can use up a wishpoint to reset my profile exp (I know it was previously available in the MDShop but the shop is currently unavailable), If it is possible, who should I contact?

Thanks again for your time and help.

I'll try haha, It's just that I found it extremely odd when I saw one player in MP3 have a creature exp of 500k, even though I knew that his exp was capped a month ago with a creature exp of around 400k.

SPOILER ON A PLAYER: [spoiler](The Dark Light) (He had 5 maxed birds last month with a maxed elemental, This month he managed to somehow farmed up a Joker lvl 2 which requires 400k exp alone and 2 more maxed Grassans) (His creature EXP is somewhat even greater than what is possible in MP3 and I know he wasn't around to receive the one off bonus 30k Exp Christmas event but even then it wouldn't have been possible raise his Joker)[/spoiler]

Same too; I really doubt that he's used a wp but I just really don't think it's possible to have those creatures without some sort of exp reset. The two ways which are currently available to MP3s [spoiler](sacrificing creatures and using)[/spoiler] wouldn't be able to explain why. [spoiler](<= in conjuction) he managed to get a Joker lvl2 which requires at least 400k exp to level up alone and it wasn't present last month when he MAXED his profile exp.[/spoiler]

:D. I think I know how he did it and it's perfectly legal. And it seems it works too. So trust me: he used no wp nor did something forbidden. He is just skilled when it comes to management and game mechanics :D

So it's possible to earn much more creature exp than your given profile exp? I mean logically speaking now, even if he did sacrifice I don't think It's be possible. [spoiler]To raise up a Joker to lvl2 without instantly depleting your profile exp because you're given a 380k EXP cap and the Joker itself requires a bit more than 380k. [/spoiler]

ok, i'll lift the mystery....

[spoiler]for those who should know: one word - christmas.
for new players: christmas was celebrated big-time in MD. there was a decorated tree at GoE, big party, presents and all the nice stuff. those presents contained a random creature (getting a leveled joker was one possibility) and a somewhat random amount of exp for each creature you had at that time. thanks to that you could actually have [b]more[/b] creature exp than player exp.
[/spoiler]

not when staying under the cap :D of course there are ways to max out nearly everything at mp3 (i've done so myself :D ), but those ways require pushing over the cap. or am i forgetting something painfully obvious?