Ledah eternal quest

Blackwoodforest

While having a small "battle" against Ledah, i had an idea. We (Intrigue and me) offered Ledah the possibility to solve a riddle. Every monday he will be given a riddle from one guardian. If he can´t solve until a specific time (need to be discussed yet), Ledah has to leave Bob and the guardian for next week alone and in peace.

He accepted it already, and the riddle shall no be impossbile, they need to be fair to make the puppets brain it possible to solve it.

Any harm of this contract might cause each sides to specified actions (need to be discussed too).

[quote name='Grim Angel' post='33434' date='Jun 13 2009, 08:54 PM']Right now I agree to the 'contract', but not fully until all the terms have been laid out.

[font="Book Antiqua"]~Ledah[/font][/quote]

This is, of course, your full right. Let us wait what Zleiphneir will say about it. :good:

My random suggestions....

He has a week to solve the riddle... if no solve.. then no touch Tree....
If he does solve the riddle, that doesn't give him permission to harm Tree, it simply allows him to continue as usual with his attempts to harm Tree...

If he doesn't solve the riddle and does attempt to harm Tree (breach of contract) then he will be used a peice at a time for the barbeque he is so obsessed with, until the puppet is reduced to nothing more than a head or a toe.

Also, I suggest a designated guardian to be the one to submit the riddle to Ledah, as well as a designated one to recieve the answer, so there is no confusion as to whether or not Ledah has recieved his riddle, nor confusion as to whether or not it has been answered. I suggest that the riddle status and whethere he is currently under restriction be posted in Ledah's PL so it is visiable to ALL guardians, And... so the puppet doesn't forget as easy if he's under restriction or not.

DST... If you would like to participate in such an arrangement as we have discussed for ledah, then I imagine we could come up with something to accomodate you as well.
However, Like I said in my last post...

Solving the riddle [b][u][i]does not[/i] [/u][/b]give permission to abuse Tree.. it only allows things to continue as they were. Failing to Solve the Riddle is the thing that will change the daily exchange between the guardians and the enemies of Tree. By failing to solve the riddle, the offender will refrain from further attempts to harm Tree for the duration of the specified time frame.

Edited by Intrigue

What you are proposing is not fair. If I solve the riddle I want to abuse the tree (not that I cannot do it without the riddle thingy but I wanted to play your game). If I don't solve it then I refrain from abusing it.
You just want to make your life easier by trying to keep the tree's enemies away in a way that is absolutely...disgraceful. If I win I want my prize! If I lose then you'll have yours!

I agree Dst, It is not fair... but... that is based on my perspective on this, I see things from my side of the Tree. However, my thoughts are merely suggestions, there has not been an official ruling on this, so.. if you have suggestions of your own, please, feel free to include them.

@DST - you have nothing to claim about this sorry, this idea was born while and with Ledah. We can´t simply copy things to all. If you have a similar idea, please let us know.

And just like the head contest, it simply ISN´T fair! <_<

right, life isn't fair, and both Ledah and dst are stronger than you are... so i guess Bob will burn after all, no matter what your tasks look like =P

nonetheless, it'd be nice if you could share your brainteasers with the rest of us :lol:

"Hmm....I will never trust enemies no matter whether they solve a riddle or not...however...I like this. I like that it causes another battle...a battle of mind....enemies brains against Guardian's brains. Do not expect me to participate. I am far too slow for such affairs.

I will NEVER agree to let you harm Tree, whether you solve a riddle or not. You should know that by now....

~Zleiphneir~ "

I love this idea guys. Very nice.

Z

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea

This is not HC. And if you don't want to play fair then I will do the same. What will stop me from hurting the friggin tree even if I fail to solve the riddle?
As for suggestions: I like the riddle solving. Also we can make it with 2 directions: 1 week you provide the riddle and the next one the enemies come with a riddle.
@Blackblabla: I think I have a lot of things to claim in this story. I am the biggest enemy the tree has (also the first enemy) even if lately I had little time to play. I am still thinking at ways to destroy it.

[quote name='dst' post='33450' date='Jun 13 2009, 09:19 PM']As for suggestions: I like the riddle solving. Also we can make it with 2 directions: 1 week you provide the riddle and the next one the enemies come with a riddle.[/quote]

This is their thing not mine....but I like this suggestion.

Z

[quote name='Grim Angel' post='33445' date='Jun 13 2009, 02:44 PM']If I solve it, I should be allowed to do 1 realllly horrible thing to Bob WITHOUT you interfering >:} I won't destroy him... just use a few twigs for a BBQ.[/quote]

How about... If you solve it... we'll lower your medication for a day? And... I won't draw flowers and butterflies on your face?

I also like your idea, giving us guest one against the other.

Btw: Nothing might stop you from burning the tree, but even though, nothing then will stop you to instantly fly, breathe fire and make time stop. It is all about roleplay and this is somekind of honor to the enemy side.