The Best Question Competition

Muratus del Mur

[quote][quote].simplyzero. (ID:13313)

What is....?[/quote]

An ellipses, a literary device used to denote a pause within a sentence.

Alternately, [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMS3XNK9CU"]it's it.[/url][/quote]

i think the question refers to the state, as opposed to the ellipsis, as in What is, and What is not

also, please make new threads for each question asked, it keeps things clearer and more organised for discussions

[quote name='Talos Salvitore' post='34543' date='Jun 24 2009, 03:19 AM']I'm me. You're you.[/quote]

1:You are You,Mur is Mur.I asked Mur.Didnt know you and Mur are same persons,or that you have same personalities.
2.Think more about the question,go deep and think twice before posting once.This question can have many answers,yours was the simplest one.

KD.(no more spam,i promise 8) )

Edited by King Daimon

:) hmm.... now i must figure out how to hold my debate when i am unable to send a message to the chat, i can read the chat, and view the player list, but if i click on the names in the chat it doesn't show the right page, and to be able to view the player list and chat, i have to have each open in a seperate chat.... although this may be because i can only access the https Magicduel.... although if the way the action fame is coded is changed so that the 'http://magicduel.com' is '..' like it is most every other place on md... it would work for me... because i am unable to acess any http site, and i am only accessing this through a web based proxy, which doesn't like md's flash, although it does like youtube's flash... not sure why though.... althoguh i could hold the debate via the forum.... oh well.... most likely wouldn't be able to be online at the time that it coudl be sceduled for.... as i don't think i will be able to acess md for the next 3 weeks...

[color="#0000FF"]In short: what do you want? Or is this some of your spam? Cause I am starting to get tired of your posts full of non-sense. If you spam at least do it in a funny, constructive way!

A really pissed DST[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm,i have outgoing and i can see my second question PM i sent long time ago wasnt opened yet.Sorry for posting this here Mur,but you're the only who can probably give me a good answer..Can entropy be made reversible?

• 4 weeks later...

Fenrir Greycloth (ID:86191)Is the human race essentially good, or evil? What makes us good, or evil? What is Good? What is evil? How did we come to a conclusion that these are a way of behaving?
This is MY answer to Fenrirs question...Like Mur said "Good and Evil is the obersvation of a third party...." if you really stop and think about it there is really no true sense of good and evil for everyone in the world does what the must to servive. For example some people live the way of the law bide by it and work like slaves every day where as you have those who rob abd kill people. Is the robber and murder wrong or is he doing what he knows to do in order to servive?

Tzaroth747 (ID:101892)Why do you seek knowledge?
my answer: I go with Mur on this one...I acknowledge you as in everyone.People seek knowledge because people in general have a curiouse nature. If you dont understand something your curiousity runs wild there for you seek the knowledge to understand it.

Cless (ID:45711)Do our dreams define us?
My Answer: Dreams do NOT define who we are. What defines us is our actions and reactions through life. Dreams are nothing more than things in our subconciouse mind that take form. For example....if you go to bed at night and you have the thought of war on your mind you are going to dream of wars. The dream may be of acient wars that ahve passed or wars that are yet to come, our dreams reflect what is in our mind at that givin time.

[color=purple]Feel free to edit into your post to save mods from Merging them for you..... - Grido[/color]

Edited by Grido

• 2 weeks later...

I've had discussions about the questions I asked you with various parties in game, and also about other people's questions, however you are correct I (and others) have not "organised" a pre-planned public debate on any of the questions. An error I will rectify (on my part at least) with immediate effect.

Z